Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you roll TDO, please don't dogpile them like the Continuum did to GPA, or extract absurd reparation amounts like the Continuum did. I mean, the former Continuum will call it the Woodstock Massacre Part Two either way, but it'll make it a whole lot easier for me and others like me to show them the ignorance of their ways.

My guess is that each new great war victor consummates their victory with a neutral blood sacrifice.

hahahahaha. Neutrality only happens when both sides of the coin act in a manner to continue this. It seems TDO hasn't. Honestly I feel that being a neutral menance strips half of the life out of being here. It's like being able to walk, but only at night with no torch.

So in that respect, Come on down TDO and join the fray. Or the fray might just come to you if you keep this up...

Well unlike some alliances in the past Hoo doesnt sit around The Hoo Cave and decide to smash some alliance for no good reason :)

Is it like the grinch cave?

/me imagines hoo being very grinch like, except in a nice aqua colour.

If you roll TDO, please don't dogpile them like the Continuum did to GPA, or extract absurd reparation amounts like the Continuum did. I mean, the former Continuum will call it the Woodstock Massacre Part Two either way, but it'll make it a whole lot easier for me and others like me to show them the ignorance of their ways.

Please don't listen this man, so I can use my coke/pepsi signature again :P

my dear Archon, we're as bad as they are...didnt you get the memo?

hahahahaha. Neutrality only happens when both sides of the coin act in a manner to continue this. It seems TDO hasn't. Honestly I feel that being a neutral menance strips half of the life out of being here. It's like being able to walk, but only at night with no torch.

So in that respect, Come on down TDO and join the fray. Or the fray might just come to you if you keep this up...

Really neutral just means unconnected, which TDO remains, and GPA always was.

And in any case, incidents like these are why I don't believe in signing onto Neutrality pacts in the first place, its a totally token document. There will either be tension (as there appears to be now) or not.

Really neutral just means unconnected, which TDO remains, and GPA always was.

And in any case, incidents like these are why I don't believe in signing onto Neutrality pacts in the first place, its a totally token document. There will either be tension (as there appears to be now) or not.

You have to be unconnected in terms of treaty obligations, and inactive in real world poltik. You can't say the former leads to the latter, which has clearly not happened here.

Also other alliances have to accept that neutrality, which FEAR and RoK have just removed that acceptance.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...on+agency\

IPA on NATO

Also: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31403

PPO on ACV

PPO has first Awckwa (on purpose, i'm spelling it like that from now on) on Awckwa War, IPA has number 2.

I tried to tell him, but being the stubborn old Hoo he is didnt believe me

I don't see why any alliance should choose to be neutral at this point. It didn't work out for GPA in an unipolar environment, and it didn't work out for TDO in a multipolar environment, it seems. :huh:

Neutrality isn't TDO's problem. TDO's members are TDO's problem.