Ragnarok Announcement

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that each new great war victor consummates their victory with a neutral blood sacrifice.

There has never been an aqua on aqua war and we're not out to make history here. Having said that, our allies are more important than color sphere politics. We, obviously, hope for a peaceful resolution but even if that happens we still could not keep our name on this document when an alliance harrasses an ally and tries to hide behind it.

There has never been an aqua on aqua war and we're not out to make history here. Having said that, our allies are more important than color sphere politics. We, obviously, hope for a peaceful resolution but even if that happens we still could not keep our name on this document when an alliance harrasses an ally and tries to hide behind it.

FEAR isn't Aqua, are they?

I'd like to know this as well. This is the second time I've heard about TDO allegedly mistreating someone or someone's allies. What the blazes is going on? :huh:

Maybe in their world mistreating an alliance is an act of neutrality? Too bad for them RoK doesn't think so.