Ragnarok Announcement

We made it public that we have removed ourselves from the DoN for harrassing an ally as it is our policy to announce such things. That does not require detailed logs, screenshots, and other proof of why we did so. I understand and accept the curiosity, I do not accept demands or requests for more information from uninvolved parties.

For removing your signature from a DoN you do not need a reason, nor do you need one for war. Although I can only hope that you will see the wisdom in providing evidence when you do inevitably attack. Just know that as withholding evidence and claiming that your word is good did not work for the last people who tried it, I can only assure you that it will not for you either.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For removing your signature from a DoN you do not need a reason, nor do you need one for war. Although I can only hope that you will see the wisdom in providing evidence when you do inevitably attack. Just know that as withholding evidence and claiming that your word is good did not work for the last people who tried it, I can only assure you that it will not for you either.

I doubt this will lead to war and that's certainly not Ragnarok's intent. Should I be wrong, then yes ... evidence would be provided.

I doubt this will lead to war and that's certainly not Ragnarok's intent. Should I be wrong, then yes ... evidence would be provided.

So, RoK has no interest in doing anything then? I mean, you demand something from TDO and then think canceling a treaty will mean something? I'm sorry, but that's not how it works.

So, RoK has no interest in doing anything then? I mean, you demand something from TDO and then think canceling a treaty will mean something? I'm sorry, but that's not how it works.

We haven't made any demands, ADI has. As I stated before, even if TDO resolved this on day one we'd still be cancelling due to repeated acts against our ally.

Edited by Van Hoo III

Hoo...you evil !@#$%^&.

Devilishly handsome evil !@#$%^&.

Also...good move for all parties. Everyone complains about the treaty web and how useless treaties are...and yet people encounter resistance when someone cancels one of the more egregious examples of "worthless" treaties.

Good luck working this out peacefully.

Those that need the evidence have the evidence.

No Goriathor of the Greenland Republic ... you are not involved and therefore no one is required to prove anything to you nor is there a need for you to be privy to such information.

I know this won't be popular, but I find it laughable when people that have nothing to do with any of the alliances involved start demanding proof as if it is their right. Get your drama fix elsewhere and just know that we've removed our names from this document for good reason. If you do not believe that, then that is your issue and not ours.

This post should be repeated everytime someone demands proof for something they have no buisness demanding proof of. hell lets just split it from the topic and sticky it

This post should be repeated everytime someone demands proof for something they have no buisness demanding proof of. hell lets just split it from the topic and sticky it

Not that I disagree or am singling you in particular out, but watching people express this sentiment now is just hilarious.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...on+agency\

IPA on NATO

Also: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=31403

PPO on ACV

PPO has first Awckwa (on purpose, i'm spelling it like that from now on) on Awckwa War, IPA has number 2.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet but in case they haven't;

When PPO declared on us they were multi-colored. They became Aqua shortly after they became our protectorate. (Us and our in the past tense.)

Silly people, you call for peace and evidence at the same time. You know peace is easier to accomplish via private channels. As Hoo said, if it comes to war then evidence will be presented, and there is plenty of it for the issue had been going on several months. ADI has repeatedly requested during that time that TDO simply stop. That's all, just stop. RoK requested it as well, TDO never did anything about it, and that's why we're here today.

Well there are many thruth's that are indisputable in this thread....

1. TDO should go get friends...fast...

Either way/// the last truth is Neutrality doesn't work in CN, just makes you a bigger target.

'Getting Allies' wouldn't protect TDO from war if RoK wanted war.

Edited by Penkala

Silly people, you call for peace and evidence at the same time. You know peace is easier to accomplish via private channels. As Hoo said, if it comes to war then evidence will be presented, and there is plenty of it for the issue had been going on several months. ADI has repeatedly requested during that time that TDO simply stop. That's all, just stop. RoK requested it as well, TDO never did anything about it, and that's why we're here today.

FEAR pelted my dog with rocks. But I don't intend on pursuing war, so I won't bother proving this claim. I just want everyone to know that FEAR threw rocks at my dog.

Do I have to continue or do we all understand why that logic is stupid now?

FEAR pelted my dog with rocks. But I don't intend on pursuing war, so I won't bother proving this claim. I just want everyone to know that FEAR threw rocks at my dog.

Do I have to continue or do we all understand why that logic is stupid now?

No, pretty sure it's your logic that's flawed. RoK is no longer happy with TDO. They just say "we're not friends anymore." A person from another city comes running down the street saying "IT'S BECAUSE THEIR DOG WAS PELTED BY TDO. I HEARD SOMEONE SAY SO." So now RoK has to come up with proof that their dog was pelted by TDO upon request? :rolleyes:

Edited by Penkala

No, pretty sure it's your logic that's flawed. RoK is no longer happy with TDO. They just say "we're not friends anymore." A person from another city comes running down the street saying "IT'S BECAUSE THEIR DOG WAS PELTED BY TDO. I HEARD SOMEONE SAY SO." So now RoK has to come up with proof that their dog was pelted by TDO upon request? :rolleyes:

Well that would be preferable to the passive aggressiveness that actually constitutes this announcement. It would also help your point if a few FEAR members hadn't continued those vague passive aggressive assertions.

So more like "We disapprove of TDO mistreating our animals" and then being indignant when people ask for details about said mistreatment.

Well that would be preferable to the passive aggressiveness that actually constitutes this announcement. It would also help your point if a few FEAR members hadn't continued those vague passive aggressive assertions.

So more like "We disapprove of TDO mistreating our animals" and then being indignant when people ask for details about said mistreatment.

First of all, it's not really FEAR's place. It's not our evidence.

Secondly, this doesn't change the fact that asking for peace and evidence/arguments to be made public, is silly.

EDIT: To clarify, asking for peace alone, or evidence alone, is not silly. It's when you're asking for both at the same time.

Edited by Canik

First of all, it's not really FEAR's place. It's not our evidence.

Secondly, this doesn't change the fact that asking for peace and evidence/arguments to be made public, is silly.

All of that may well be true, but I tend to believe you should either make an accusation or not. If it's not your place to make an accusation, then don't. But don't make vague passive aggressive allusions to an accusation, which is what some of your compatriots have been doing and, indeed, what this announcement did.

I don't really doubt that TDO deserved this, as it's not news to me that they're a bit lacking in diplomatic competence, but the indignant responses to queries for my information after presenting something in such a way as to invite curiosity is just as silly as the feelings of entitlement some have for knowledge.

As for your edit, that doesn't make any sense on its own, and goes back to my earlier example.

Edited by Heft

All of that may well be true, but I tend to believe you should either make an accusation or not. If it's not your place to make an accusation, then don't. But don't make vague passive aggressive allusions to an accusation, which is what some of your compatriots have been doing and, indeed, what this announcement did.

I don't really doubt that TDO deserved this, as it's not news to me that they're a bit lacking in diplomatic competence, but the indignant responses to queries for my information after presenting something in such a way as to invite curiosity is just as silly as the feelings of entitlement some have for knowledge.

As for your edit, that doesn't make any sense on its own, and goes back to my earlier example.

It's quite simple: private channels FTW.

Anyway, I understand where you are coming from but disagree that if someone makes a cancellation that they need to explain why to anyone but the people they are canceling on.