Bilrow rips Cortath a new one

Jack Diorno

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moot conversation.

There has been significant changes in regards to protection, which occurred a few days ago, so everyone can go ahead and stop posting sarcastic remarks and whatnot.

(and no, that response on Sept 7th was the last on those boards, not in general.)

Im glad im not the only one who sees that it is horribly ironic that its Bilrow of all people complaining about this. I have personal experience trying to get terms straight with him and he is god awful at it. Maybe he will change now that he has been on the other side. But thats wishful thinking i know

I don't think swift remilitarization would be met automatically with another war. I just don't see the resolve in some corners that existed in April. Maybe that is just me.

Regardless, NPO can easily have allies without pieces of paper, they are just failing to secure them.

I find this statement quite interesting and would be excited to see NPO attempt to pull it off

I don't think swift remilitarization would be met automatically with another war. I just don't see the resolve in some corners that existed in April. Maybe that is just me.

Regardless, NPO can easily have allies without pieces of paper, they are just failing to secure them.

They're free to try and see what happens. If they could, they would, but they are well aware that it wouldn't work.

Edited by Penkala

<Cortath> I don't like being put in a position of defending them, becuase they're mother$%&@ers.

How tasteful from an Emperor. Back in the day, this would get an entire alliance rolled.

However, despite that barb, Cortath is incredibly timid and comes off as a weak, and easily influenced leader. Rather sad, really.

Because private discussion and expression of opinion needs to be suppressed.

These logs only highlight Karma's shortcomings. Good job Jack.

It doesnt simply boil down to being:

a. Exactly the same as NPO

or

b. Exact opposite of NPO

There are obviously multiple things that the NPO did that Karma will never do, such as viceroy etc and things that NPO and karma will both do. Just because a few things are being repeated does not automatically make karma as evil as the NPO, and as responsible for their actions during the 2 years of NPO enforced rule.

Think about things.

RoK had a viceroy over someone IIRC.

RoK had a viceroy over someone IIRC.

Correct. Hoo was a viceroy over...I think it was Bushido, but I'm probably wrong about the alliance. But it did happen and IIRC, it actually benefited them significantly in terms of getting reorganized.

Fact is viceroys can be a good thing if they are done right and the subject alliance lacks sufficient members who are interested/have time to be in government and lead. To the extent that NPO took them, not so much.

Correct. Hoo was a viceroy over...I think it was Bushido, but I'm probably wrong about the alliance. But it did happen and IIRC, it actually benefited them significantly in terms of getting reorganized.

Fact is viceroys can be a good thing if they are done right and the subject alliance lacks sufficient members who are interested/have time to be in government and lead. To the extent that NPO took them, not so much.

Terry Howard, Illuminati

Even if it is true so what? I forgot when we had to satisfy you in our internal matters.

It has to do with providing the masses with entertainment. You know the deal. It's our job, isn't it?

New at 6, Fashion Faux Pas: Cortath's glittery new prom dress or Moo's ruby-red hoof slippers?

I grow ever more certain that NPO are resigning members quietly...

Well that is not rocket science, members come and go all the time. Do you lose more when in war or under terms, of course do. I am sure the NPO doesn't have the monopoly on this as I am sure it happens to most if not all alliances.

Well that is not rocket science, members come and go all the time. Do you lose more when in war or under terms, of course do. I am sure the NPO doesn't have the monopoly on this as I am sure it happens to most if not all alliances.

I quietly, and sometimes not so quietly, resign people as necessary so I agree, not sure why that is a concern to anyone.

I personally believe that the alliance as a whole should decide who they do and dont want to be in the alliance. I know it is fair for the govt they elect to do this for them, but the membership should have some input... It may be impossible but i still dont like it. Sometimes governments are corupt, I have been under my fair share of those. It isnt as fun for certain members as it should be... but most of us dont give a damn as it is ;)

<Cortath> I don't like being put in a position of defending them, becuase they're mother$%&@ers.

How tasteful from an Emperor. Back in the day, this would get an entire alliance rolled.

However, despite that barb, Cortath is incredibly timid and comes off as a weak, and easily influenced leader. Rather sad, really.

Define a "strong leader".

Please.