FAN Announcement

mpol777

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But think of the COMMENTARY my man. The commentary.

eh I want that thread to stay open :P

if you guys ever want to talk to the legion just go on our boards and post, we're always up for a spam session :D

Edited by SiCkO

Starting a petition to somehow force mpol into posting his view on that 'Rating Alliances' thread.

Anyone else willing to sign?

*signed*

looking forward to it. I was hoping to see a few more ratings from alliance leaders.....specially from the lower rung of alliances on that list ....

What in the hell are you even talking about and what is with the whole "Peace, Love, and Mercy will in the end rule the day"? There is certainly some defect in you and by saying that you'll likely ask me to 'hug it out' or some other weird $@! thing. I'm cool with the drugs and the free love (better than paying) and that other stuff, but that whole 'everyone is a child of nature' crap just doesn't work.

I took some diplomacy classes so I'm gonna try some of that !@#$ now.

*mpol stretches

Go fuc... Wait. Lemme start over.

Please good sir. Remove yourself. Your opinions *cringe* on everything are not like mine. We will never agree. *twitch*

Can't take it... just run... please... wasn't trying to kill the world today...

Thank you for reading my post, I am so glad you can look at my signature and base your entire post on it. Yes, my philosophy on most things in life is that, I believe in peace, love and Mercy, but don’t write me off as a coward or a hippy, I have fought in wars for what I believe just as you have, just because I don’t all come flocking to you doesn’t mean I am anything less than you are. Give me the respect of acknowledging what I said and reply to that, don’t make this about something else because it is easier for you to cover it that way. If you want this to be the end of it, that is fine with me, but if you’re going to take the time to post, at the very least take the time to say something to add to the discussion.

Thank you for reading my post, I am so glad you can look at my signature and base your entire post on it. Yes, my philosophy on most things in life is that, I believe in peace, love and Mercy, but don’t write me off as a coward or a hippy, I have fought in wars for what I believe just as you have, just because I don’t all come flocking to you doesn’t mean I am anything less than you are. Give me the respect of acknowledging what I said and reply to that, don’t make this about something else because it is easier for you to cover it that way. If you want this to be the end of it, that is fine with me, but if you’re going to take the time to post, at the very least take the time to say something to add to the discussion.

No offence or anything, but if he ignored your post the first time, what makes you think he'll read it the second time round?

Awe christ. There better be break up sex after this.

Yes I read your posts. Both of them. I have three problems. Peace, love and mercy. If these were physical things I wioudl stuff them inside of a kitten and beat people to death with them. Pretty sure you and I just weren't meant to be. So let's take a time out and see what we really want from this relationship I'll call you. Really... I will.

Awe christ. There better be break up sex after this.

Yes I read your posts. Both of them. I have three problems. Peace, love and mercy. If these were physical things I wioudl stuff them inside of a kitten and beat people to death with them. Pretty sure you and I just weren't meant to be. So let's take a time out and see what we really want from this relationship I'll call you. Really... I will.

Thank you and good luck in which ever direction FAN travels. Your not a half bad bunch, when your not drunk.

Edited by Dodger

Thank you and good luck in which ever direction FAN travels. Your not a half bad bunch, when your not drunk.

Wait...there are members of FAN that aren't drunk 24/7?

We need names immediately so we can take them out to the shed - they must be spies.

So when Ivan postures or rants, he is evil, but when Mpol does so he is lauded as the all conquering Christ. I love it. Its the end of the world as we know it.

Ivan usually has something to rant about. As fun as it was to read, there was nothing in this announcement we didn't already know. FAN hasn't published its treaties (if they have any) in like two years.

Edited by Mussolandia

I truly don't know what to say. I've played CN for a couple of years now and I honestly have no opinion on FAN. I don't hate them, I don't like them. I find myself laughing at their posts, however, I don't know if I'm laughing at FAN, or with them. They're almost like the "Larry the Cable Guy" of CN. You wanna laugh at them, but you're affraid you'll feel bad for laughing at the.... well... less fortunate, so you try to laugh with them. Then, they post a bunch of pictures of guns and you wish you could pull one out of the screen and end the insanity. They are cool pictures of guns though and terrible grammar and bad spelling are the new black. So, I honestly don't know if I should hate them or love them. I get the feeling they all secretly want hugs. Someone should hug them.

Nice post I guess. I laughed... with it... or at it... or.. I dont know man.