FAN Announcement

mpol777

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when Ivan postures or rants, he is evil, but when Mpol does so he is lauded as the all conquering Christ. I love it. Its the end of the world as we know it.

No, Ivan's not evil. He's just looking for attention. Just ask astroboy. Even he can tell you that.

Anyway, Random is spot on. You folks obvious ain't know jack about FAN.

Is there a facet of Bob politics you do like, or do you simply stat collect and keep it to yourselves?

But did someone really suggest FAN was neutral? I just assumed you'd lost faith in this spineless world.

No, someone or three did in the Alliance rating thread.

But did someone really suggest FAN was neutral? I just assumed you'd lost faith in this spineless world.

Not really. Archon said they were quiet and hadn't done much in recent times and said that they were neutral. Not in the sense that they're a GPA, or an tGC, but more that they're not aligned to any major bloc or entity, and I suppose they took that to be some sort of insult. I'm pretty sure that post prompted this response, but I'm not certain.

In any case, this is basically FAN saying "if you're not hearing from us it's because we don't want you to hear from us" and also a critique of other alliances lack of action

OH MY GAWD FAN IS SO KEWL I WISH I COOLD BE FAN BUT IM TOO BUSY FORMING MICRO ALLIANCES!!1!!!

Pretty spot on mpol, glad to see you still kicking. I've become a bit inactive lately but returning to nothing was pretty much a huge disappointment, but not nearly as pitiful as it was to see the people on top !@#$%*ing about it while sitting on their collective @#$%. All the senseless jerking off is stupid though. I do love that people are jerking off this post while being in the alliances you are taking straight up jabs at.

So when Ivan postures or rants, he is evil, but when Mpol does so he is lauded as the all conquering Christ. I love it. Its the end of the world as we know it.

But I love it when Ivan postures and rants and is being evil. It's awesome. :wub:

Well, they all need someone to hero worship.

I worship Random...No not me, the cool one. :awesome:

Not really. Archon said ...

While his assessment of FAN struck a chord, particularly because I think he's an pretty decent son of a !@#$%*, it was not the catalyst you make it out to be. This has been a long time coming. Not only as it relates to FAN, but the rest of the world. Mindless polls in which even if you are declared the winner Ejayrazz will not give you the prize promised. Is that really where the world wants to go? If it does, then it does. FAN knows where it's going and we will get there. We don't follow.

Edit: Well, given that you squeezed in a reply before I could, I hadn't heard from Jack in a while and was feeling like a scorned lover. That and I couldn't remember the last time I heard anything out of you folks, which is what prompted my assessment.

Besides, it's good to have your attention, since I've been wanting to have a chat with you for a few months now actually.

Edited by TheNeverender

While his assessment of FAN struck a chord, particularly because I think he's an pretty decent son of a !@#$%*, it was not the catalyst you make it out to be. This has been a long time coming. Not only as it relates to FAN, but the rest of the world.

Yeah, I was pretty sure there was more to it than that. Either way this thread is good in that it effectively gets that message across. Also I agree Archon is pretty great.

Thanks for sharing all of that with us. While I will not say, I did not enjoy reading it I will comment to the fact was it necessary? You may not enjoy seeing other player’s achievements, but some of us do. It is nice to get a pat on the back every once in a while, just because you do not want one does not take away from the fact that some of us do, it makes us feel nice. Yes, so what if someone could go look up what the stats if they wanted to, you could ignore the thread too. And no, nobody is ever going to memorize an entire government roster, but for a member just starting this game it’s nice to get recognition from your alliance publicly, it makes you feel worthwhile. So FAN you may not want to be part of the talkative crowd and that is fine by me, but to degrade all alliances and their achievements simply because you are having a PMS day does not make you the cool kid on the block. If that’s what you’re going for you failed, if you wanted to let everyone know your still here that’s cool to, but you don’t have to degrade others by doing so. I hope this comes off more as I mean it and less as I think I will, but I had to get it off my chest, I hope you get my point.

Gotta love how everyone's lining up to kiss FAN's $@! now. I guess it's the cool thing to do, ooh, they survived, let's all kiss their $@! now and pretend like we were rooting for them the whole time.

Give me a !@#$@#$ break.

Can't you ever just let people enjoy the moment? :( :(

FAN, :wub: