Do you know Larry Dakota?

Ivan Moldavi

We don't speak dutch, and she wasn't offering to translate.

From my experiences with dutch people. they're friendly and willing to help. I'm sure that if you were to take the secret papers to them, they'd be happy to translate.

I'm not sure what is more disturbing......the fact that someone thinks you think FOK is worth spying on or that the Dread Lord of Stromholde has a Facebook page.

Friend me? :P

The site is thoroughly rejected and ignored by me. I believe I have held an account there for years and have nothing posted.

<SNIP>

why would this person believe that contacting him directly through such an obvious means be fruitful? Moldavi certainly didn't consider himself an idiot and doesn't think many others do either, even those that despise him. If he were to ever seek to spy on another alliance surely he wouldn't link himself directly in such a way as this.

Hence the thought that he was trying to bait you into something.

Considering that indeed you're not an idiot, it derives the thought that you're now trying to defuse any possible complication, or that maybe you are trying to bait him/us/someone into something else.

Anyway, time for :popcorn: .

[Edit:not]

Edited by jerdge

Hence the thought that he was trying to bait you into something.

Considering that indeed you're not an idiot, it derives the thought that you're now trying to defuse any possible complication, or that maybe you are trying to bait him/us/someone into something else.

Anyway, time for :popcorn: .

[Edit:not]

Umm....wut? :huh::mellow:

:o

No wait, I still don't get it.

LOL Information from inside fok? Well i can tell you all the information: there is nothing, as everybody knows it's very quiet at Planet Bob, so it is in Fok.

Protip: don't seriously deny something that everyone else is laughing off anyways. It just makes you look like you're actually hiding something.

I think it was an admittal.
or that maybe you are trying to bait him/us/someone into something else.

"Us" = we forum addicted. Like, you, me, etc.

(My real aim was to inject a bit more of conspiracy theories into this: it may really take off! :awesome:)