Rating alliances

Azaghul

If the rating is above 5, my feelings are positive. Below, negative, etc.

TOP: 9, gotta love the Paradoxians, even if their methods are slow.

MHA: 7. Good people, friends of Gromlins are friends of me.

Sparta: 8. Spartans are good people, plus we share the senate well with them. Get better militarily, and it pushes them up to a 9.

NpO: 5. Nothing really bad, but I can't say anything great for Polaris, either.

IRON: 5, see above.

ODN: 2, optional defense network lol

FARK: 8, good people, laid back, yet reliable.

GPA: Neutral.

NPO: 4, my rating goes up since their curbstomping, but that doesn't change the overall opinion.

FOK: 7, love the Dutchmen.

MK: 8, yay archon

WTF: 5

TOOL:5, no real contact with them.

TDO: 5g

VE: 3, never been a fan of VE.

Legion: 3, this goes back to League days.

RoK: 4, haven't really heard anything positive about them.

GATO: 3, they're still alive?

CSN: 5

Athens: 5

Gromlins: 8, please be more active :(

MCXA: 4

UPN: 5

RIA: 5

STA: 6, I'm not the biggest fan, but there's some things I like about what they do.

Invicta: 5, no dealings

RnR: 5 ' '

MASH: 5 ' '

NADC: 7, I was once a member, haha.

WAPA: 5

NV: 5

NSO: 3. Meh.

NEW: 5

MA: 5

Umbrella: 10, obviously.

FAN: 8, going through what they went through and surviving is worth noting.

LoSS: 5

TSO: 8, TSO is very similar to Umbrella, and I like them for that.

NATO: 5

Nordreich: 3

GR: 4, too LUEish for me.

Vanguard: 5

GOD: 5

FoB: 7, I like Choader.

PC: 8, leaving pink was the best decision ever.

Valhalla: 4, lol

GGA: 1, how do these guys still exist

TPF: 1, UJW grudge, etc.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, and I doubt we ever will. I have, however, seen enough out of the rest of your membership and government to find your alliance without a doubt annoying. Jumping up and down and shouting that you're innovative does not make you so ... it just makes you a laughing stock.

Also, you're a blowhard and your response was predictable ... now aren't we both content? ;)

Did I hit a nerve? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so sensitive.

Have a tissue.

211_kleenex.jpg

And yes, I am an extremely boastful person. You are the first person to ever point that out by the way, another feather in your cap. :rolleyes:

Is posting the link to your CN account the e-nerd version of pushing before a fight? Yeah man you showed him! Their it is, your internet sim account! Get em JBone!!!!

I've had enough of your rude attitude. When you decide to put some power behind your words you can find me here:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=321562

Edited by Kaiser

Did I hit a nerve? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so sensitive.

Have a tissue.

And yes, I am an extremely boastful person. You are the first person to ever point that out by the way, another feather in your cap. :rolleyes:

On the contrary, you sought me out and I responded. I'm sorry, I thought you were all about the blunt honesty. I didn't expect the cliche response ... color me disappointed.

On the contrary, you sought me out and I responded. I'm sorry, I thought you were all about the blunt honesty. I didn't expect the cliche response ... color me disappointed.

No, I believe you must have missed your initial comment in this thread. If you decide to insult the NSO then it is you seeking me out, not the reverse.

Since you obviously have no context by which to judge my response to you perhaps you should be grateful instead.

No, I believe you must have missed your initial comment in this thread. If you decide to insult the NSO then it is you seeking me out, not the reverse.

Since you obviously have no context by which to judge my response to you perhaps you should be grateful instead.

Grateful? For what you obvious need of attention?

Umbrella 6 (I was pretty upset with the whole gov members in blackstone, but they showed they are quality with treatment of Val)

Our Triumvirate is still 100% blackstone btw :>

TOP - 1 Bash us for being innovative and daring while stroking their Infrastructure and doing nothing. Wanting to kill us but lacking the stones to do it.

Umbrella - 1 See TOP comments.

Regurgitating the past failures of those that came before you is not being innovative. Also why would either of us want to kill you? I prefer fishing in an ocean to shooting fish in a barrel.

Grateful? For what you obvious need of attention?

I spoke in defense of my alliance and asked a simple question that could not be answered by your "leader". I asked him how he formed his opinion of my alliance and his response was that he had seen some postings on the OWF. Wow. That is always the best way to get to know what an alliance is about.

I even offered to speak with him and he refused. It isn't that I need attention (although it is obvious I do ;) ) it is that any effort to address the concerns RoK has in regards to NSO will seemingly be met with ignorant comments like yours. That is fine with me. I guess that is the "blunt honestly" your "leader" spoke of. :rolleyes:

I spoke in defense of my alliance and asked a simple question that could not be answered by your "leader". I asked him how he formed his opinion of my alliance and his response was that he had seen some postings on the OWF. Wow. That is always the best way to get to know what an alliance is about.

I even offered to speak with him and he refused. It isn't that I need attention (although it is obvious I do ;) ) it is that any effort to address the concerns RoK has in regards to NSO will seemingly be met with ignorant comments like yours. That is fine with me. I guess that is the "blunt honestly" your "leader" spoke of. :rolleyes:

If he doesn't want to talk to you, I will. Being the LoFA i can assure you we have no problems with your alliance (personally I love the challenging gov members thing) just operate two different ways.

Agree to disagree.

You're assuming that the actions of the membership of an alliance don't give away a good chunk of the "what this alliance is about" story. You're also assuming that you need to know precisely what an alliance is about before forming an opinion of that alliance, nevermind that no one is that unbiased to begin with.

It's perfectly normal to find out all you need to know about an alliance based on the quality of members they let in, and how those members act and go about their business in a public setting. If he's formed his opinion, and indeed figured out all he needs from the actions of your members here on these forums, then so be it. I doubt you know precisely how PC or Bel Air operate, yet you already have clear opinions about them, my guess is based upon the way their members have posted and acted here in a public setting. Now, I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Praise be to Charles Barkley.

Edited by astronaut jones

You're assuming that the actions of the membership of an alliance don't give away a good chunk of the "what this alliance is about" story. You're also assuming that you need to know precisely what an alliance is about before forming an opinion of that alliance, nevermind that no one is that unbiased to begin with.

It's perfectly normal to find out all you need to know about an alliance based on the quality of members they let in, and how those members act and go about their business in a public setting. If he's formed his opinion, and indeed figured out all he needs from the actions of your members here on these forums, then so be it. I doubt you know precisely how PC or Bel Air operate, yet you already have clear opinions about them, my guess is based upon the way their members have posted and acted here in a public setting.

Actually, I like Bel Air and only dislike PC because they seem intent on having us attacked at some point in the future for reasons unknown. At least that is what keeps popping up on !@#$%*. Other than their obvious dislike of us, I have no opinion of them.

So yes, your analogy works if I had been here saying I hate RoK and think they are crap and should get rolled. Then RoK would be completely justified, in my opinion, in wishing to see us fail, just as I wish to see PC fail for the same reasons.

TOP 5

MHA 5

Sparta 5

NpO 9

IRON 6

ODN 5

FARK 4

GPA 7

NPO 4

FOK 4

MK 7

WTF 5

TOOL 8

TDO 4

VE 5

Legion 6

RoK 5

GATO 7

CSN 6

Athens 5

Gremlins 7

MCXA 9

UPN 6

RIA 5

STA 8

Invicta 6

RnR 5

MASH 5

NADC 8

WAPA 5

NV 8

NSO 5

NEW 5

MA 5

Umbrella 4

FAN 6

LoSS 5

TSO 8

NATO 5

Nordreich 5

GR 6

Vanguard 6

GOD 5

FoB 5

PC 2

Valhalla 6

GGA 6

TPF 8

It's perfectly normal to find out all you need to know about an alliance based on the quality of members they let in, and how those members act and go about their business in a public setting.

So what you're saying is CSN is a terrible alliance?

You know, it's the strangest thing. I suddenly have the image of a couple of children arguing with each other about which one managed to shoot the other one first with his finger gun stuck in my head.

It's the person who made the gun sound first, silly. :ph34r:

I've also never have known Hoo to be aggressive in his debate style without an agenda. I need to pick up some popcorn for the weekend.

Which past failures are those?

These barrels have sharks, btw.

Let's see;

"aggressive" behaviour - check

members in various alliances - check

recruiting from various alliances - check

dragging allies into precarious positions - check

brown team - check

fanboy follow - check

Replicating such greats as 2006 GATO brings a tear to my eye.

Also pretty sure a shark in a barrel is easier to shoot than a fish in a barrel. Snap all you want, but jaws wouldn't have spawned a sequal if he was kept in a barrel.

Edited by LJ Scott

1-4 Wouldn't cry if they disappeared tomorrow, the lower the number the faster they leave makes me happier.

5 - Dont really know, or they are "Dirty" Neutrals

6-10 Potential friends all the way up to people I would not mind being tied to.

TOP- 5 Not exactly happy with everything but taking the time to talk to them has improved this.

MHA- 7 Great group

Sparta- 1 Not even going there...

NpO- 8 Some pretty cool people over there, I personally dont have the history as others do, So I see some people I would not mind knowing better.

IRON- 7 Still rocky feelings but getting better

ODN- 2

FARK- 2

GPA- 5 Hippies... would like to stay ahead of them in the SR though :P

NPO- 10

FOK- 2

MK- 1 probably the Alliance I am least in favour of all around.

WTF - 5 WTF sums up my feelings... they just are. Nothing special or outstanding or even voiced.

TOOL - 7 I like what I see

TDO - 5

VE - 2

Legion - 8 Lots of love for Legion

RoK - 2

GATO - 5 I would probably like them more if there was more outside action from them

CSN - 2

Athens - 1 Sad when Jack may be the best thing there.

Gremlins - 5 Unknown people to me.

MCXA - 5

UPN - 5

RIA - 2

STA - 5 I really have no opinion except they seem to hate the NPO :unsure:

Invicta - 10 :wub:

RnR - 2

MASH - 5

NADC - 5

WAPA - 5

NV - 5

NSO - 9 Overall impressive group of people I would like very much to get to know them better.

NEW - 5

MA - 5

Umbrella - 2

FAN - 5 Was not around for the history so personally I have no opinion since they are so quiet

LoSS - 3

TSO - 2

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 5

GR - 2

Vanguard - 2

GOD - 2

FoB - 2

PC - 1

Valhalla - 5

GGA - 2

TPF - 7 Some pretty cool people.

Actually, I like Bel Air and only dislike PC because they seem intent on having us attacked at some point in the future for reasons unknown. At least that is what keeps popping up on !@#$%*. Other than their obvious dislike of us, I have no opinion of them.

So yes, your analogy works if I had been here saying I hate RoK and think they are crap and should get rolled. Then RoK would be completely justified, in my opinion, in wishing to see us fail, just as I wish to see PC fail for the same reasons.

I do believe you missed the greater point that you don't need to actually know the inner workings of an alliance to form an opinion about them, and you don't dislike an alliance while having no opinion about them.

I'm sure I've painted many an alliance in a bad light in a number of people's eyes simply by being a member, you said so yourself in the thread, more or less (a few posts back), so he's not ignorant for forming his opinions of NSO based on the words/actions of your membership. Everyone does it, to say anyone is immune to that is just ridiculous. Praise be to charles barkley.

Let's see;

"aggressive" behaviour - check

[ooc]multis[/ooc] in various alliances - check

recruiting from various alliances - check

dragging allies into precarious positions - check

brown team - check

fanboy follow - check

Replicating such greats as 2006 GATO brings a tear to my eye.

[ooc]Also pretty sure a shark in a barrel is easier to shoot than a fish in a barrel. Snap all you want, but jaws wouldn't have spawned a sequal if he was kept in a barrel.[/ooc]

This is the worst post I have ever seen from you. Very disappointing.