It's that time of the year again

Nintenderek

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well according to the statistics the Citadel isn't just a survivalist alliances as they post the biggest gains as a bloc while denying that they're growing at all. So if they were just survivalist alliances aren't they dieing by their own claims?

So I think it's time that Frostbite declares on Citadel to help pull the metaphorical plug.

The Ministry of Science has found out that Citadel is about to declare war on Continuum.

I'm better than all of you.

FMIII - Emperor of the Maroon Defense Coalition, Minister of Foreign Affairs of GATO, Member of the First GATO Congress, Senator of The League, Grand Master of the Knights of GATO, Rikskytter, Reichsleiter, and Minister of Foreign Affairs, and two time Hero of Nordreich, NpO Senior Diplomat, Advisor to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Founder of the NDF, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Vice-Chancellor of the Prussian Federation, GGA Knight of the Round Table, NAAC Keeper of the Roll, ODN Head Janitor.

Completely epic, well done sir.

I thought about going as you when I found this thread
Oh, this is great. This is hilarious. One of your GOONS attacks someone without orders, and you just tell him to stop, no harm done, right? Just a mistake, right?

One of the nations in my alliance is either an idiot or a traitor, and attacked a GOONS member. We didn't get a chance to tell him to stop. The GOONS anihilated us.

I hate you freaks.

yesssssss, this owns

[*20:35:05*] <Mathias> is this real Drai

[*20:35:08*] <Mathias> or KP in costume

[*20:35:13*] <Drai|MK> this is real Drai

[*20:35:15*] <Drai|MK> >_>

[*20:35:34*] <Mathias> QUICK WHAT'S THE CAPITAL OF CANADA

[*20:35:37*] <Drai|MK> toronto

[*20:35:44*] <Darklordtim{away}> it's quebec!

[*20:35:45*] <Mathias> no, Washington DC

[*20:35:49*] <Drai|MK> lol

[*20:35:49*] <Mathias> but a canadian would say that

[*20:35:51*] <Mathias> so i know it's you

Drai: 1

Mathias: 0

This whole affair has already nearly caused two wars and at least one case of mistaken identity. It is time for all of us to take a stand and not allow this immorality to continue.

You actually do a better Vilien than I do. Are you available for the rest of the year?

Citadel is all made up by survivalist alliances anyhow, as proven by my recent "Amazing Survivalist Alliance Race" thread!

What would they know of war?

Jack Diorno is correct. One day karma(not the bloc) will come back and destroy those survivalist scum who survived the last war through deception and treachery. One wonders how they were not stomped out by the rest of that coalition when it was found they were actively aiding and negotiating on behalf of Hegemony alliances.

Edited by President Obama