Announcement of the New Sith Order

Heft

These are in the logs that was posted.

[21:38] <ConeBone|AWAY> So wait, when is CnG going to attack Purple?

[21:40] <ConeBone|AWAY> haha yeah I saw Michael's comment

[21:40] <yesitsbobby[LOST]> whenever we can? no set time really haha

[21:40] <yesitsbobby[LOST]> we just haven't exactly made it a secret we don't like them and want to/ are trying to roll them

LOST been part of C&G, stating they plan to attack Purple, does this mean that NSO is giving Purple a heads up ? as well as the rest of CN ?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how long it would take for you to attempt to cover your proverbial rear end Ivan, I do find this attempt quite amusing.

Did you just not read the OP where it states this was a private discussion amongst the Marauders? Does your alliance not cover theoretical situations? We just made a mistake of making them visible, and now the world gets to laugh at the retardation of our ability to paste :P

Did you just not read the OP where it states this was a private discussion amongst the Marauders? Does your alliance not cover theoretical situations? We just made a mistake of making them visible, and now the world gets to laugh at the retardation of our ability to paste :P

You mean does my alliance discuss betraying the friends of my allies and trying to manipulate other alliances so we can roll another alliance?

Nope... can't say we have...

Though I did find it comical that RV posted it and never thought about it being public/private

More controversial things have been said hypothetically. Ho-hum, pass the butter.

**passes the butter**

It's still a positive event even if it's ho hum as you say. Positive in the sense that log dumps, faked, misunderstood or accurate portraits of disposition rarely have a negative impact on those uninvolved (myself as an example).

Its been good to see the NSO out and about in press confrences, announcements and now this, good show!

I was not aware of this situation until last night and discussed with the Peace Council Master how best to address it in our embassies abroad. Outside of that I do not consider this a big deal, although I understand how others might. I know a great deal about low level government logs being taken out of context, especially by a Purple alliance. ;)

This is certainly a novel approach for how to respond to having private information leaked.

I have to say that the speculations in the logs are pretty off base, but some of the proposed ways forward tell us a lot about NSO.

Don't people usually plotting wars and the such say speculations are off base? :P

This is certainly a novel approach for how to respond to having private information leaked.

I have to say that the speculations in the logs are pretty off base, but some of the proposed ways forward tell us a lot about NSO.

Damn. I wanted to see all those nukes in the MK-NpO treaty launched at the same time. A real friend would roll us just so we could have our fun.

Do they? That's odd because last time I checked my government structure any ideas floated by a Marauder needed to be supported by the specific Master, who was not part of the conversation, and then endorsed by the Darth Council before it becomes policy, and even then I am known to step in on occasion and kill policies that I disagree with. So that is weird that this brief conversation could "tell us a lot".

So strange.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

Don't play naive, Ivan ... if there's one person in this world who that act doesn't fit, it's you. No, of course what this group was discussing was not official policy, and it would need further approval to become so. (There isn't really anything in there that would be official policy anyway, as it's all how to respond to hypothetical situations.) However, the way in which they discuss using other alliances and hypothetical events to advance NSO's position does tell us a lot, particularly in an alliance where people are largely appointed to their positions. I guess 'confirm a lot' is more accurate, as it shouldn't surprise anyone that an alliance run by the man who started NPO's domination of the world by allying with people for pure power politics reasons would have the same institutional ethos.

Don't play naive, Ivan ... if there's one person in this world who that act doesn't fit, it's you. No, of course what this group was discussing was not official policy, and it would need further approval to become so. (There isn't really anything in there that would be official policy anyway, as it's all how to respond to hypothetical situations.) However, the way in which they discuss using other alliances and hypothetical events to advance NSO's position does tell us a lot, particularly in an alliance where people are largely appointed to their positions. I guess 'confirm a lot' is more accurate, as it shouldn't surprise anyone that an alliance run by the man who started NPO's domination of the world by allying with people for pure power politics reasons would have the same institutional ethos.

I think, Bob, that to earn the right to complain about the NSO aspiring to "advance our position" you'll need to not be part of one of the leading alliances in the de facto "hegemony" of today. It's pathetic how outraged you seem to get while sitting there on top of that impermeable ivory tower.

No Marauder is appointed. Perhaps you should review the Decree I posted a couple of days ago. If you are basing your opinions on an incorrect assumption then you will continue to be incorrect.

That being said, I decided to take a quick look at the logs since I haven't read them and will point out a few reasons why these "ideas" would never have seen the light of day.

First, the NSO does not sign PIAT. Peace is a lie. We do not utilize treaties that perpetuate the Great Lie. We don't sign those or NAPs.

Second, I have direct and personal ties to our allies in Frostbite. It doesn't matter what some others opinions might be, so long as I am in charge we will never consider actions that would place us at odds with my friends or deliberately place them in a difficult position.

Third, the very fact that the conversation begins and ends with comments about this information being withheld from the Darth Council illustrates that it couldn't have realistic traction. I do however like that they were plotting somewhat to keep me in the dark until the last minute in hopes of gaining a kneejerk reaction, that is very Sithlike. :P

I think, Bob, that to earn the right to complain about the NSO aspiring to "advance our position" you'll need to not be part of one of the leading alliances in the de facto "hegemony" of today. It's pathetic how outraged you seem to get while sitting there on top of that impermeable ivory tower.

What in the world are you talking about? He is not complaining and you obviously can't comprehend his words if you think that's what he's doing. My word - that's the most botched retort I have seen in quite some time.