Announcement of the New Sith Order

Heft

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you think it benefits you politically to pretend it to be so.

What would you call it, Corinan? It's obviously damage control. You're giving it out to everyone because you know everyone will get it anyways to make it public and less 'secretive', you're explaining the context in such a way that you minimize the roles and impact of the Marauders to essentially being meaningless, and you are including several disclaimers before linking to the logs. This is clear, 100% textbook case of damage control, and saying "nuh uh it isn't" isn't going to change the fact that it is.

What would you call it, Corinan? It's obviously damage control. You're giving it out to everyone because you know everyone will get it anyways to make it public and less 'secretive', you're explaining the context in such a way that you minimize the roles and impact of the Marauders to essentially being meaningless, and you are including several disclaimers before linking to the logs. This is clear, 100% textbook case of damage control, and saying "nuh uh it isn't" isn't going to change the fact that it is.

Clearly it's damage control...I don't recall anyone denying that.

But some kind of twisted, masterful plot as was envisioned my Revanche? I think use of common sense will lead everyone to the correct answer.

They weren't making decisions. That's already been pretty firmly addressed by now and saying that they were is just being willfully ignorant.

As for the thread, we do have the power to make decisions without waiting for Ivan, and once we decided we had underestimated just how far this had spread that is what we did.

You're imagining conflict where there isn't easy. Again, I'm sorry we ruined your fun, but none of this was ever really that interesting or exciting.

I'm confused - it's not a legit decision unless the boss signs off on it, but it's ok to do exactly the opposite of what the boss said if you feel it's important? Or does that first part only apply when RV makes his logs publicly available? If you think this isn't fun for me, you underestimate how much fun it is watching you guys twist words and try so desperately to act chill.

If you think he actually really led the NPO during those wars, you are very wrong.

This is correct and incorrect. Correct in that I had absolutely nothing to do with any target lists, collaboration or any other aspect of the military campaign from a technical point of view. Incorrect in that in whatever role I have served I have been more of a spirit booster, politician and just blatant rhetoric spouter than anything else and through those methods led, at least from the morale side of an issue. Of course I could never have manipulated events or interposed at just the right moment to cause a diplomatic incident or anything like that from the shadows. I am overrated for a reason. Things like that are beyond my limited intellectual abilities.

I'm confused - it's not a legit decision unless the boss signs off on it, but it's ok to do exactly the opposite of what the boss said if you feel it's important? Or does that first part only apply when RV makes his logs publicly available? If you think this isn't fun for me, you underestimate how much fun it is watching you guys twist words and try so desperately to act chill.

Heft and Rebel Virginia do not hold equitable positions within the NSO.