Regarding the Red Senate

Reddawn.jpg

Several months ago, three alliances came together to discuss the possibilities of a unifying Red treaty. As often happens in the course of such negotiations, talks collapsed within hours; however, with time, and thanks to the efforts of various alliances with differing goals, backgrounds, and past relations, cooperation has allowed for a new word to be added to the vocabulary of Red: Opportunity. To this, along with the help of NPO, we hope to continue to add Prosperity and Harmony as well.

As part of the continuing work of Red Dawn, I am honored to be selected as the first candidate to the Red Senate in cooperation with NPO. With this Senate cycle, as less fortunate spheres continue to struggle with ages-old problems, Red Dawn has brought the Red Sphere into the future without a hitch.

As Red moves forward with a common sense of purpose, we encourage all present and future inhabitants to join us at the physical location of this common denominator: http://cn-reddawn.com/index.php?/index Join us in the future; a future of promising opportunity, sphere-wide prosperity, and amicable harmony.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sign of declining NPO dominance in the Red Sphere?

or

A reflection of the new emperor's cooperation in Foreign Affairs?

Either way, congrats. Red Dawn is an awesome name.

We could so easily take back the senate seat if we wanted to. That would mean all signs point to your second position... except I believe this was in the works when Moo was in power. Don't quote me on that though. We are being more cooperative, though. We have... enough enemies.

Is this a free vote?

I do not believe so. The NPO's superior numbers would lead to their domination of free votes. Biff has 189 votes, and his alliance has 8 nations.

Good luck with your senate sharing system on Red; they can be annoying sometimes but they're worth the effort.

Congrats!

Ironic, but understandable.

Btw, what do you mean by less-fortunate spheres? I'm pretty sure no alliance other than NPO and GOONS ever had a senate limiting policy.

GGA did, but I think they meant "less fortunate" like pink. Who are just...unfortunate.

Edited by Shodemofi

Well, as you have a total of 15 members after 3 months...

Edit: Oh, just got the destiny thing. Heh.

Yes we only have 15 members. but we have over 300k NS, every member of TDP is active daily on the forums. We're a "quality over quantity" alliance. We're not here to run red team, we're not here to run CN. We're here to have fun and enjoy the game. So if you think just because we only have 15 members after 3 months it means we're not going to make it I am sorry to break your heart, but TDP isn't going anywhere.

Yes we only have 15 members. but we have over 300k NS, every member of TDP is active daily on the forums. We're a "quality over quantity" alliance. We're not here to run red team, we're not here to run CN. We're here to have fun and enjoy the game. So if you think just because we only have 15 members after 3 months it means we're not going to make it I am sorry to break your heart, but TDP isn't going anywhere.

You have broken my heart. I poured my soul into that comment and my desperate hope that TDP wouldn't make it, now that you've crushed that, I'm just not sure what I'll do.

That being said, I suppose success in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by Shodemofi