Regarding the Red Senate

You have broken my heart. I poured my soul into that comment and my desperate hope that TDP wouldn't make it, now that you've crushed that, I'm just not sure what I'll do.

That being said, I suppose success in the eye of the beholder.

I agree. It is. I believe we've already succeeded. We're here. We're running. We're working together and we're all having fun. Which was why TDP was found to begin with.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cult of Justitia is proud to play a central role in this historical event on the Red sphere, the first peaceful opening-up of the Red senate in years.

Why is it you have a historical significance in everything from the ODP TOP signed with RK, to this?

I honestly don't know what significance you played with this, but ODP with RK you had nothing.

Congrats to Red.

Once again you have to take you hat of to NPO.

Another GREAT PR move, I'm just not sure how many people would believe this load of crap, I mean in the OP he points out, this only happen with NPO help or with NPO cooperation.

We all know these other two alliances are nothing more then NPO members under another AA.

I would love to see NPO reaction if someone like The Legion who has the numbers to take NPO on in a senate vote, changed to RED.

Another GREAT PR move, I'm just not sure how many people would believe this load of crap, I mean in the OP he points out, this only happen with NPO help or with NPO cooperation.

We all know these other two alliances are nothing more then NPO members under another AA.

I would love to see NPO reaction if someone like The Legion who has the numbers to take NPO on in a senate vote, changed to RED.

Well since the all knowing Timeline saids it, it must be true. In that case welcome schatenman to the NPO ranks once again all that time youve been publically hating on us was clearly our clever ploy to grow and cultervate the communities ill will!

Why is it you have a historical significance in everything from the ODP TOP signed with RK, to this?

I honestly don't know what significance you played with this, but ODP with RK you had nothing.

Congrats to Red.

It doesn't take a genius to work out what significance the leader of the first alliance to peacefully hold a red senate seat outside of NPO for the first time I can remember played in this surely? I mean it's just straight up common sense.

Congratulations to The Cult and the whole of the red sphere, and let's hope this is a defining moment for the future ^_^

Are you for real?

Seriously?

Yup you caught us... the other Red team alliances are NPO puppets set up by us. Schatt, How does it feel to be our puppet?

If a sizeable, established alliance wants to come to Red then by all means, more trades and more people to have fun with.

Let me know what you are drinking so I can avoid it.

You blind or something.

Red Dawn are obvious going to need our help, and cooperation due to our vast membership base.

Also, Schattenmann nothing more than a Pacifica?. Now I have seen everything. :lol1:

Congrats Biff and CoJ, on getting a senate seat.

And end to red sphere tyranny?

I never thought I would see this day.

Oppressors! Fascists! Warmongers! Imperialists! Did I miss any of the buzzwords?

This, the first peaceful acquisition of a Red senate seat by a non-Pacifican, shows that the New Pacific Order is committed to working with other Red alliances for the mutual benefit of all on our sphere. Pacificans are voting for the CoJ senator. Should other alliances move to Red, we will work with them too. You really need to wake up to the new world here on Bob. Remember that war a few months back? That kind of changed a few things.

Oppressors! Fascists! Warmongers! Imperialists! Did I miss any of the buzzwords?

This, the first peaceful acquisition of a Red senate seat by a non-Pacifican, shows that the New Pacific Order is committed to working with other Red alliances for the mutual benefit of all on our sphere. Pacificans are voting for the CoJ senator. Should other alliances move to Red, we will work with them too. You really need to wake up to the new world here on Bob. Remember that war a few months back? That kind of changed a few things.

Careful with that use of that logic stuff WC... some people are not quite ready for it.

That war a few months ago just forced you out of the world power game, but you knew you would not be able to forcedly control the red sphere, So you came up with this most shocking plan to try and prove you have changed, just another PR stunt from NPO.

That war a few months ago just forced you out of the world power game, but you knew you would not be able to forcedly control the red sphere, So you came up with this most shocking plan to try and prove you have changed, just another PR stunt from NPO.

So NPO adapts to the changing world and its a PR stunt... but if we had not changed we would get yelled at for being the same ol ebil NPO.

Which way you going to have it?

Perhaps you should actually think before you post. Mindlessly attacking a good policy just makes yourself look ignorant and focused on the past.

This is a new dawn for all of the Red sphere, one that should be celebrated.

Actually it would be just a stunt if we didn't actually vote for the guy.

There is a point when trying to demonize the opposition just makes you look irrational.

Contrary to what you may believe, we are not a separate race of people with an inherent desire for evil - and we will not let anyone mentally segregate us from the rest of the community. Perhaps you should consider that, like other people out there, we are trying to pursue our best interest in a way that is harmonious and complementary to the interests of our red neighbours. And to that extent, we are actually giving away a valuable asset as a measure of our good will.

Edited by Letum

Timeline, seriously, this is ludicrous. Schattenmann an NPO puppet? Come on. Just catch up with him on IRC some time and have a chat with him about Cult of Justitia. It will be enlightening for you, and may go a fair way to dispelling this theory you have which can only be a good thing.

So NPO can't forcibly control the Red sphere. To get around this they create non-NPO AA's and fill them with NPO members and then vote them into the Senate.

Seems like a lot of work when they could have, you know, just voted for themselves?

I think you'll find that we could hold 3 senate seats, and were before the last senate reset. And yet CoJ has a seat. And their candidate was helped there by Pacifican votes. We didn't have to give up the seat, but we did, in the interests of furthering Red unity. I hope you can comprehend this simple concept.

I believe this was in the works when Moo was in power. Don't quote me on that though.

It was.

Congratulations in this step forward for Red Dawn. When I first entered into negotiations on this, I never thought NPO would be so co-operative on this issue.

I think you'll find that we could hold 3 senate seats, and were before the last senate reset. And yet CoJ has a seat. And their candidate was helped there by Pacifican votes. We didn't have to give up the seat, but we did, in the interests of furthering Red unity. I hope you can comprehend this simple concept.

by voting in CoJ is yet a PR stunt, you would be better off standing at the top of a building and screaming "we have changed" you think people are going to fall for the same tricks that has made NPO famous ?.

Only time will tell if NPO has truly changed or if this just another PR stunt.