Regarding the Red Senate

huzzah has the red curse finally been lifted? :P i kid i kid i personally welcome any alliance that wishes to come to red. the more the merrier :D

o/ Red Dawn here is to new horizions that all of red will share together!!

(also is the huge political debate necessary? this was a thread about the new great changed in the red team. maybe i was wrong tho)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving past the garbage earlier, I just want to congratulate you personally Schatt. To see how much work you put in to the Vox movement and how much of that was directly related to tackling the Big Red Juggernaut then to see you now working with them so long as they do so with respect really goes to show where your heart was in the movement.

You offer quite an example for others to follow.

I do truly wish you guys the best with this.

Yeah, people are really going to believe that aren't they.

Still, it'll be very interested to see what happen to the Cult from here on.

Ha ha, dont get me wrong, there was wide disagreement from members. If anything, the war gave us the opportunity to push it through despite resentment. But really, is your bitterness really that important? Its in our best interests to have an open and thriving red sphere, and were doing good things to try and make that a reality with the help of our new Red neighbors.

People are bashing this move of the NPO's on the basis of its the karma war that made NPO take this step, and now NPO is only keeping it as PR. However, this is not true. Many have commented that in the past, before karma, it would have been beneficial to remove the moldavi doctrine. And its true, it would have been in our best interests, and pacifica always does whats best for it. However, many defined the NPO through out dominion of the red sphere, to withdraw that would be withdrawing a critical component of our culture. Even though it needed to happen, it was going to take a long time of persuasion to convince enough of the BR that is was the best move. Karma however, forced us to change, gave us the opportunity to change, and this is one of those changes. Its the best choice for us, its the best choice for Red, and its here to stay. You don't have to give NPO positive PR for it, but if you like our new direction, your free to inform us of such.

Edited by muffasamini

Moving past the garbage earlier, I just want to congratulate you personally Schatt. To see how much work you put in to the Vox movement and how much of that was directly related to tackling the Big Red Juggernaut then to see you now working with them so long as they do so with respect really goes to show where your heart was in the movement.

You offer quite an example for others to follow.

I do truly wish you guys the best with this.

Indeed. Seeing the NPO cooperate instead of dominate is a good thing. Perhaps this needs more publicity...

Edited by Ragashingo

I'm glad the sharing of the Red Senate has worked out well, and I look forward to the day when the Order can officially sign on to Red Dawn.

Obligatory WOLVERINES!! comment.

This post was so good and then...

you ruined it. You evil Wolverine you. <_<

(OOC: GO BUCKS!)

Anyways, congrats to all Red nations to the opening up of your Senate. :)

I could make an argument for how the Pacifica has changed and also for how they are still the same. I won't take the time to make them both here and now. It appears there are others who see both sides but they get ridiculed by those who only see one. But I will state that this little bit of change is good, but doesn't necessarily make a trend.

I await with eager anticipation on the next announcement on the development of Red Dawn and any other indication of whether or not Pacifica is changing.

Edited by Obiwan

I could make an argument for how the NPO has changed and also for how they are still the same. I won't take the time to make them both here and now. It appears there are others who see both sides but they get ridiculed by those who only see one. But I will state that this little bit of change is good, but doesn't necessarily make a trend. I await with eager anticipation on the next NPO announcement.

Your open view of the situation is appreciated but I must clarify.

This is not an NPO announcement. This is an announcement by Red Dawn stating that we, with the cooperation of the NPO, have secured a senate seat. I cannot ignore the historical significance of this but any affects to the public image of the NPO are not the intent of the announcement, nor are they the function of Red Dawn.