CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

Any word on the retconn of the Krieg Antarctic base to those three islands to the right of what iat has transfered to me?

Ah, well I just gave you the actual land, rather than adding land OOCly. But if you still want it...

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through treaties with Lavo and KoC, this is my new land.

I got Lavo's protectorate in Pakistan, and a strip of land 1 mi wide connecting it to my country from KoC. For the 1 mile thing, I just used 1 pixel.

I acknowledge the one mile part.

Who owns Kivoristan, and when was he/she last active?

I'm around mate, just Its tough to be very active in this since I have responsibilities in TE, SE, and occasionally I do the TE sanction race. But yeah I'm not going anywhere as long as I have a CN SE nation.

Almost. My holdings start from the center of the bay. Going east from this point you gave me too much land and going south, you gave me too little. In the east you didn't give me the states of Sucre or Monagas.

Generally, you have it right, just a few treks needed on the border lands.

A reminder. My claims haven't been fixed yet.

When you get a chance, can you please tag the island indicated with the red arrow as Transvaal (Nieu-Hansa)? That island(s) has been ours since Franzharia handed it over to us around a year ago. I've recently made it a province of ours under the rule of Sarah Tintagyl. Thanks.

29mrssh.jpg

But this is an OOC thread too. :P

That is true, but the CNRP thread is purposefully made for this kind of stuff; however, the World Map Thread is a world map thread and all posts should be related to the map. The purpose of the CNRP OOC thread is to stop clutter in other threads with OOC, and as such should be used for that purpose.