CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cities: I think it will just be an unnesecary hassel. Unless there is something particularly special about it (the city) and you are willing to make a map insert for me to paste in I don't really think its a good idea. (I would have no clue where to put the dot, and for people who reroll every couple of weeks this could get out of control).

I agree. The map would get cluttered realy quickly.

Glad to be here. Now, who owns the Ra Protectorate?

I'd like to know, see if I can get myself started here.

Ah, I remember I started CNRP this way. I PMed Lavo about Turkey. He graciously gave me it and I thus entered the world of CNRP, and have been there ever since. I'll never forget that. :awesome:

I agree. The map would get cluttered realy quickly.

Ah, I remember I started CNRP this way. I PMed Lavo about Turkey. He graciously gave me it and I thus entered the world of CNRP, and have been there ever since. I'll never forget that. :awesome:

I PMed him for Greece, I think. Is the Ra Protectorate Greece? I dunno. I just know that he seems pretty good about this, and that this is gonna be great.

I PMed him for Greece, I think. Is the Ra Protectorate Greece? I dunno. I just know that he seems pretty good about this, and that this is gonna be great.

It'll be nice to see another RP'er here. :) though be wary as you start out not to make any IC enemies. CNRP can be brutal sometimes... :D

Update: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9759/iatupdate22.png

Cities: I think it will just be an unnesecary hassel. Unless there is something particularly special about it (the city) and you are willing to make a map insert for me to paste in I don't really think its a good idea. (I would have no clue where to put the dot, and for people who reroll every couple of weeks this could get out of control).

Boarders: Yeah I agree adjusting boarders is a major pain in the !@#, and I definately can make mistakes. I would attribute that mostly to the fact that I don't really know exactly what you want, and we don't really have a good way to communicate.

Subtle: Taiwan posted a map edit request earlier in the thread. If it wasn't legitimate let me know.

Most of it's fine--it's just that island that isn't legitimate.

It'll be nice to see another RP'er here. :) though be wary as you start out not to make any IC enemies. CNRP can be brutal sometimes... :D

Thanks for the advice. I'm just waiting for Lavo to get back to me on something, and then hopefully, I can get started.

Hey, i'd be fine with being your ally. I don't really have any contact with nations outside of Africa.:D (that was to Nythera)

Okay! Allies are good!

Especially insane dictators that run something similar to the Roman empire, but with no army. ^_^

Not trying to discourage you, btw. Welcome to CNRP. :)

Glad to be here!!!

Dude. <_< not cool man

besides no one knows Sigint's intentions. and by ally i meant trade. Sigint's not a dictator yet.

I hope Lavo gets back to me quickly, because I want to write my DoE.

The part of the Aether Empire that was on the Arabian Penninsula is Novak's, however, the part that is on Africa was under my jurisdiction before the NoN 'gifted' the Aether more land following the EAW.

I would like my half of the Aether to remain green, but mark it as uninhabitable like that Island near Annihilation... I do intend to RP Sargun's fallout on my nation sometime in the future.

The part of the Aether Empire that was on the Arabian Penninsula is Novak's, however, the part that is on Africa was under my jurisdiction before the NoN 'gifted' the Aether more land following the EAW.

I would like my half of the Aether to remain green, but mark it as uninhabitable like that Island near Annihilation... I do intend to RP Sargun's fallout on my nation sometime in the future.

Both were part of the original Novak. Voodoo will probably contest your claim.