CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map Requests:

1) As the RPer of Kingdom of Arsenia is approaching the 25 day inactivity limit (~4 days away), I request that if he does not post in that time, the territory labelled Kingdom of Arsenia return to being a Protectorate of Vauleo-Buryatia

2) I request to annex a small island from my protectorate. The island (above the Slavorussian protectorate) is shown on the map below

UpdateMapRequest.png

Map Requests:

1) As the RPer of Kingdom of Arsenia is approaching the 25 day inactivity limit (~4 days away), I request that if he does not post in that time, the territory labelled Kingdom of Arsenia return to being a Protectorate of Vauleo-Buryatia

2) I request to annex a small island from my protectorate. The island (above the Slavorussian protectorate) is shown on the map below

UpdateMapRequest.png

From what I remember from the world maps that island was part of Yacrania, so it's a Slavorussian protectorate.

From what I remember from the world maps that island was part of Yacrania, so it's a Slavorussian protectorate.

Ans: No. That island was not a part of Yacrania. It is a Vauleo-Buryatian protectorate, as is that small island north of Novaya Zemlya. Yacrania held no islands.

Ignore the above claim

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

Map Request

I've just got permission to set up the new nation Monbossa here...

mobossa.jpg

I'm the really, really, really, really small orange island. :D

Going to be an Inuit nation where your tanks are dog sled teams? JR-S-O-A_tinyxcf.png DO ITTT! Represent the underrepresented Natives of North America!

On a more serious note, welcome to CNRP! :)

Going to be an Inuit nation where your tanks are dog sled teams? JR-S-O-A_tinyxcf.png DO ITTT! Represent the underrepresented Natives of North America!

On a more serious note, welcome to CNRP! :)

Yays! Thank you. I have always wondered if I could create a Native American empire. I wonder if I could use Igloo as a bunker?

Its good to be here! :D

Edited by Karnee

Trindade and Martim Vaz, Saint Peter and Saint Paul's archipelago, the Rocas Atoll, and Fernando de Noronha belong to the Imperium. Links to their locations can be found here. The islands would be best marked with 'Holy Imperium', I guess.

Thanks! :awesome:

Edited by Shadowsage

Britain is now a Norwegian and Austrian joint protectorate.

The Faroes, Orkney, Shetland, and Rockall islands, are now a Norwegian Protectorate.

You have reached level 5.

Your stamina has increased +2

Congratulations

EDIT: Also, all Scottish protectorates are now Astrio-Norwegian Protectorates.

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

I as the SoI for all three... as the United Kingdom of Great Britain Sans Northern Ireland xD

>>break it up to make an England, Scotland, and Wales, cause that would be cool

>>England, Scotland, and Wales, cause that would be cool

>>England, Scotland, and Wales

Because we want it to be like that. :v: