CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

Could you put me in, I'm in Washington as Cascade, though it's just a tiny speck.

And um, I don't know how to upload an image so... oh well, like I said, my nation's in Washington, southeast of Puget Sound.

Did you talk to Emperor Mudd yet? He's the player who RP's Tahoe.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you talk to Emperor Mudd yet? He's the player who RP's Tahoe.

And the reason for that is Washington State is a part of Tahoe, which is RPed by Emperor Mudd who RPs as Tahoe, which includes Washington, which is formally a part of the Tahoe Republic, and thus, you have to ask Emperor Mudd since he RPs as Tahoe, which Washington State is a part of.

...whew, I'm done.

On a serious note, Washington State is a part of Tahoe, hence the reason you have to PM Emperor Mudd about that. That, and welcome to CNRP! :)

Please turn the two pieces of land in Antarctica that are labeled "Federation of Pravus Ingruo Protectorate" and "Federation Protectorate" into white land... I never claimed those, and don't know where they came from. I don't want them, so make them white land.

In that case, can I claim them? :)

Please turn the two pieces of land in Antarctica that are labeled "Federation of Pravus Ingruo Protectorate" and "Federation Protectorate" into white land... I never claimed those, and don't know where they came from. I don't want them, so make them white land.

Ferdation protectorate is kitex, zoot zoot, and stig(before he rerolled). They made the Antarctic federation or something. So its really just that one spot.

In that case, can I claim them? :)

You only get that ice locked island ya know, but it is white land.

Update: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8586/iatupdate21.png

New Incan Empire: Query me, I have no clue what more should be done, I have already edited to best conform to the black as I can, so if its not close enough right now you are just going to have to talk me though what you want as I make the edit.

Well, one of these pieces of lands was a part of Ardoria, which then became a protectorate of Xaristan (and then Pravus Ingruo)... ;)

Well, one of these pieces of lands was a part of Ardoria, which then became a protectorate of Xaristan (and then Pravus Ingruo)... ;)

Correct, the Federation Protectorate isn't that of Pravus Ingruo and I have marked the other protectorate that way because it was Ardoria.

Correct, the Federation Protectorate isn't that of Pravus Ingruo and I have marked the other protectorate that way because it was Ardoria.

I explained this already. :facepalm:

Anyway, I was wondering. Should we be listing major cities/capitals on the map? Not like thousands of tiny dots for every group of huts larger than 2, but like a main city or possibly 3 main cities (for large nations) marked on the map?

I explained this already. :facepalm:

Anyway, I was wondering. Should we be listing major cities/capitals on the map? Not like thousands of tiny dots for every group of huts larger than 2, but like a main city or possibly 3 main cities (for large nations) marked on the map?

Only if the mapmakers are willing.

This seems like a bad idea -- we can hardly get borders right on right on the first try. (Not for lack of trying iamthey, you're doing an excellent job.)

Edited by iKrolm