CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small request: if possible, please colour France in white or blue at the next update. Thanks :)

Blue it is :P. (white is empty land).

Yes because as of the meeting it is a very rich and propserous city.

There's no city there, it's just grass.

Furthermore, it isn't the capital. So it kinda.. defeats the point really.

Furtherfurthermore, how can a 'city' which has just been terrorised by a brutal war suddenly become a very rich city just because you held a conference there? Sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me. But good luck with you rich and prosperous plain of grass.

There's no city there, it's just grass.

Furthermore, it isn't the capital. So it kinda.. defeats the point really.

Furtherfurthermore, how can a 'city' which has just been terrorised by a brutal war suddenly become a very rich city just because you held a conference there? Sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me. But good luck with you rich and prosperous plain of grass.

Stig you don't get it as it is Centurius' territory now if he says there is a city there now there is one whether you like it or not.

Stig you don't get it as it is Centurius' territory now if he says there is a city there now there is one whether you like it or not.

So a field of grass can go to a huge metropolis within a few days just because it's changed RPer? Interesting rule indeed. ^_^

So a field of grass can go to a huge metropolis within a few days just because it's changed RPer? Interesting rule indeed. ^_^

Unfortunately, if Cent wants to be mean about it and ignore continuity, it's his right... :(

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

I was going to say something but nevermind... Anyway

Update: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/509/iatupdate15.png

Executive Minister- Query me Idk where the old antacrtica base was. Also in response to which thread is the legit one... which map is being updated, and by extension which thread reflects the RP more closely?

Edited by iamthey

You're right, of course. I've changed it to something more...appropriate for the forums.

Very honorable subtle we wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings.... >_>

Seriously Kevz what are we four?

Very honorable subtle we wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings.... >_>

Seriously Kevz what are we four?

I still don't think it's nice, or polite, to completely ignore everything the previous Rp'er has done. If Cent is hurt by that opinion, it's not my fault.

I still don't think it's nice, or polite, to completely ignore everything the previous Rp'er has done. If Cent is hurt by that opinion, it's not my fault.

(I was being sarcastic ;). I completely agree. )