CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and he specifically said, "The part of this map that is in Germany is to be transferred to the Netherlands."

None of the map that belongs to Franz will be transferred. Only the Germany parts. Reading comprehension FTW.

Edited by Sargun

Yes, and he specifically said, "The part of this map that is in Germany is to be transferred to the Netherlands."

None of the map that belongs to Franz will be transferred. Only the Germany parts. Reading comprehension FTW.

Technically, part of my lands which are located within that claim are in Germany. What Mergerberger should have said is that the lands controlled by Deutschland/Kaiser Martens as shown on the map were to be transferred to him. By saying the part of the map which is Germany, well, as I pointed out earlier, Schleswig-Holstein is technically within real-life Germany, and therefore it could be conceived that he was claiming that as well. I believe what we should do is allow Mergerberger to clear this up.

They made a mistake and you corrected them, yet why must you be so stubborn about it?

Technically, part of my lands which are located within that claim are in Germany. What Mergerberger should have said is that the lands controlled by Deutschland/Kaiser Martens as shown on the map were to be transferred to him. By saying the part of the map which is Germany, well, as I pointed out earlier, Schleswig-Holstein is technically within real-life Germany, and therefore it could be conceived that he was claiming that as well. I believe what we should do is allow Mergerberger to clear this up.

"Germany" is English for "Deutschland", which is what Kaiser Martens calls his country. Most people just say "Germany" instead of "Deutschland". He was not referring to real-life Germany but to the RP nation of Deutschland.

That's just how Sargun is. It makes Sargun who he is. Now stop moaning about it and stop looking for a fight.

I'm not looking for a fight, and I know that is how he is. Thus, I'm challenging his actions - since no-one else does.

I'm not looking for a fight, and I know that is how he is. Thus, I'm challenging his actions - since no-one else does.

Technically by "challenging" his actions you are asking for a fight whether it is physical or mental. Also no one else challenges his actions because we either don't care or don't mind. You seem to be the oly one who does for some reason.

Technically by "challenging" his actions you are asking for a fight whether it is physical or mental. Also no one else challenges his actions because we either don't care or don't mind. You seem to be the oly one who does for some reason.

Exactly my point, thank you for agreeing with me.

Actually, make that one of two people, kevz. You know how often i've been frustrated with Sargun? :P

Not without making a new vatican or getting the old one from the current owner
He has the old one from the current owner. :P

This is correct.