Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats to our brothers in TOP on the new gov
I'd like to echo my friend's sentiments here. Congrats to the new government guys!

My 2 counterparts here echo my sentiments as well.

Congrats to the new Gov.

Edit: Boy I can't type

Edited by FinsterBaby

It is interesting to see the heights to which TOP have risen in recent times in member size, strength, and culture (from what I hear). TOP is truly one of the great powerhouses of the cyberverse, I only wonder if the tall poppy syndrome will come to haunt TOP as it has so many other great alliances in history, or if they can avoid this fatal trap. Only time will tell, I for one applaud their progress to date.

On a more personal note, congratulations to LM, you have obviously progressed far in TOP to have reached such a position, well done.

Edited by Mordd

Thanks to all who have supported me. In regards to me being IA, well I do have the 3rd biggest nation in the game and one of the highest efficiencies, I actually do know how to do something other then planning wars and what not. That being said blowing stuff up is more fun then building it up. Building stuff up is done so you can blow even more stuff up so even though I'm technically IA I still like to think it all relates back to war anyways :P It just means now instead of war target lists I have aid target lists and tech target lists huzzah.