Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Saber

Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Elections Results

topflagnt2.png

Today after several days of nominations, campaigning and voting, elections for 21st Paradox Council have concluded. Elections were exciting and brought out many new ideas that will help improve The Order of the Paradox in following months. Personally I am very happy that we are seeing two brand new faces in the Council, as I have deep respect for both. It is a true blessing of The Order of the Paradox that we have so many members willing to make the sacrifice for the Order.

As a member of a departing Council. I'd like to say that all three of us have been very proud to lead The Order of the Paradox over past two months and that we wish all the best to the new Council. May you lead us well!

Without further delay, I'd like to present to you the newest Council and Heptagon of The Order of the Paradox:

The 21st Paradox Council

Grandmaster: Dr. Dan

Grand Hospitaller: LiquidMercury

Grand Chancellor: KissGoodbye

The 25th Session of the Heptagon

Avernite

Unspeakable Evil

Bodvar Jarl

Timberland

Tex

WalkerNinja

Monkeydee

Paradoxia Vult!

TOPpatriot.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to each of the fine leaders listed in the first post, perhaps more importantly congratulations to The Order of Paradox and all all Paradoxians for selecting a fine group to lead your alliance into the future.