Sorry Invicta

Due to recent affairs between Invicta and I.

I have been issued ZI. This is NOT required for me to do, nor do I expect anything from this. But I feel this is deemed necessary despite trolling it will attract.

Invicta has been my first alliance since my time being on CN. I joined roughly 3 years ago. Ever since I've been in it I've loved every second in it. Rough times have come and gone. Hopefully this will be the last. All I'm trying to say Invicta is that I'm sorry for all the harsh times.

EDIT: Sorry nascar

-xR1

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Well i wanted to make it quick and short as i see many others are apologizing but im just sorry for everything these past few months.

EDIT: That will be kept in private ZoomZoomZoom

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Well i wanted to make it quick and short as i see many others are apologizing but im just sorry for everything these past few months.

EDIT: That will be kept in private ZoomZoomZoom

This whole thread probably should have been kept private, then. All this does is make a lot of people want to dig into the backstory of what you're talking about.

Well I'm just making a post to publicly apology for all the mayhem I have caused. Most know about it.

But various things I'm apologizing for:

Arguing with various members to the point of seeing who can make up better cuss words.

Stuff that happened during our protectorate agreement.

Accusations I have made against Shotgunwilly (Undeserved)

Calling Invicta names behind closed doors to blow off steam.

And this occasion.

*sigh*

Yes, xR1 is being ZI'ed. Yes, we have a reason. No, I don't plan to blab to the world right now. If you have a vested interest in this, come to me via PM or query and I'll be glad to clear it up for you.

Edited by Locke

Due to recent affairs between Invicta and I.

I have been issued ZI. This is NOT required for me to do, nor do I expect anything from this. But I feel this is deemed necessary despite trolling it will attract.

Invicta has been my first alliance since my time being on CN. I joined roughly 3 years ago. Ever since I've been in it I've loved every second in it. Rough times have come and gone. Hopefully this will be the last. All I'm trying to say Invicta is that I'm sorry for all the harsh times.

EDIT: Sorry nascar

-xR1

Pointed out a discrepancy.

Well I'm just making a post to publicly apology for all the mayhem I have caused. Most know about it.

But various things I'm apologizing for:

Arguing with various members to the point of seeing who can make up better cuss words.

This is silly argument to have since I always make up better &*%&^$$% cuss words.

As for the rest, this is why family should never do business with (offer protectorates to) family.

I too feel like I should apologize to Invicta. I was unable to keep up our deal in which I got most of the SLCB government banned from the forums for posting in non-discussion threads. I tried my best, but was only able to get a few of those cretins out of the action for a few days.

In as much, I wouldn't feel right about taking delivery of the payment that we negotiated.

I hope there is room in your heart for my forgiveness.

I, too, feel I must apologize to Invicta. It was I who took all the 'win' from Purple when I left the Legion in April 2007. Since then it has been a decidedly non-'win' sphere.

I only hope Invicta and, indeed, all of Purple can forgive me for this transgression.

(Just so you know, I traded the 'win' for hookers and blow, so I can't really give it back.)