Carthage Announcement of Transgressions

The AUT

It is his call when he will deal with a ghost. He is not there obviously since he hasn't posted once on this topic and he is not on IRC because I would think you would have found him and spoken to him about it and come here with his statements.

It is your responsibility to protect your alliance, so protect it and attack the ghost/rogue/whatever he is.

I wonder though, had this ghost/rogue/whatever come from an alliance with say 250 members and 2 million alliance NS or more, would you have really started this topic?

So, it was RyanGDI's alliance so you bring it here to stir things up?

Go ahead and say yes that you would bring an ultimatum to a larger alliance :rolleyes:

You know...I think something like that did happen before...something between a red alliance and a pink alliance and the red alliance came on here and posted an ultimatum and guess we all know how that ended...so, yes, posting ultimatums do come in handy some times.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...I think something like that did happen before...something between a red alliance and a pink alliance and the red alliance came on here and posted an ultimatum and guess we all know how that ended...so, yes, posting ultimatums do come in handy some times.

Different situations. That which you speak of was a full scale attack.

This is nothing more than some guy ghosting the TFA AA and another alliance not going far enough in private channels to settle the issue.

If I remember reading correctly though, Aut did say that RyanGDI told him that this guy was a ghost?

So Aut and his alliance can take care of this ghost easily, but it seems like they don't want to put their nations at risk against a ghost so are looking to force RyanGDI's alliance to go thru the ghost procedure.

So, Aut what if this guy gets off the AA? Case closed? Or will you be upset still that RyanGDI didn't have his alliance attack the guy still?

Like I said, I think you want RyanGDI's alliance to do the fighting for you against this ghost.

This is nothing more than some guy ghosting the TFA AA and another alliance not going far enough in private channels to settle the issue.

If I remember reading correctly though, Aut did say that RyanGDI told him that this guy was a ghost?

So Aut and his alliance can take care of this ghost easily, but it seems like they don't want to put their nations at risk against a ghost so are looking to force RyanGDI's alliance to go thru the ghost procedure.

So, Aut what if this guy gets off the AA? Case closed? Or will you be upset still that RyanGDI didn't have his alliance attack the guy still?

Like I said, I think you want RyanGDI's alliance to do the fighting for you against this ghost.

Have you read the OP where it stated:

Recently the nation of Emperal Warchest has gone rogue on a couple of nations. He attacked the Carthage member of JasonSeraph. Apocalyps00 thus declared war in defense of JasonSeraph. Soon, as Emperal Warchest, was taken out as a threat, we let him go on his way.

I want Ryan to take responsibility for the happenings of his AA and clean it up. I've cleaned up his mess when Emperal Warchest decided to rogue nations under this AA, now he needs to take the initiative to do it as well. I've no problems in hitting Emperal, I have problems when said nation ghosts Ryan's AA and continues to take advantage of it for tech deals in order to re-launch his attacks on my nations.

It's not a difficult concept, it's accepted you're responsible for your AA. If it's a ghost, you deal with them accordingly.

How do you know he's ghosting? You can't be sure he's a ghost if AUT can't be sure he's a member.

....Ryan said that because he didn't sign up on their forums he was recognized as a ghost. I let Ryan off on good faith and let him go on his way.

James Wilson, above is where I get that the guy is a ghost.

Whatever Imperal Warchest is... Aut and Carthage should be able to deal with him. Why do they need for RyanGDI to declare war on the guy?

All they have to do is protect their members and focus attacks on Imperal Warchest. But it seems they want a reason for a full alliance war.

Edited by Fernando12

Whatever Imperal Warchest is... Aut and Carthage should be able to deal with him. Why do they need for RyanGDI to declare war on the guy?

All they have to do is protect their members and focus attacks on Imperal Warchest. But it seems they want a reason for a full alliance war.

The point of the ultimatum is not to draw Ryan into war, yet to tell him to clean up his act. I am fed up, and I know this thread is exemplifying my frustrations publicly. But I've tried and pleaded with Ryan in the past to protect his AA so he doesn't impede on other's AA. This ulimatum was made because I'm sick of pleading with him and am now going to have to demand he get his AA under control. I'm more than willing to help him, but if he continues to neglect the situation and shrug it off, I've no choice but to do what's neccessary to protect my alliance.

I'm not going to keep bringing up past posts because you're too lazy to read them, man. Re-read the entire thread before you jump to conclusions.

James Wilson, above is where I get that the guy is a ghost.

He was a ghost before. He left the AA willingly. Why would he go back to ghosting that AA?

I'm not going to keep bringing up past posts because you're too lazy to read them, man. Re-read the entire thread before you jump to conclusions.

Protect your alliance and declare war on Imperal Warchest. One of your alliance members is at war with the guy, what else do you want, besides the lame RyanGDI has to protect and clean up his AA.

Do you realize how many ghosts on AAs attack other alliances everyday? You yourself said that RyanGDI said he was a ghost. So by your logic every alliances can be given an ultimatum because ghosts on their AA attack another alliance :rolleyes:

He was a ghost before. He left the AA willingly. Why would he go back to ghosting that AA?

Probably because his "Independent Alliance" - a one nation alliance - was attacked so he may have figured better to be on an AA with more members, who knows why. But the point is alliances have membership requirements and if someone does not go thru all the steps they are not considered official members and some alliances would consider them ghost. They would probably be contacted again to see what's up and if they still didn't join then the ghost procedure would take place.

Edited by Fernando12

Lines, I see them.

Seriously, Ryan, man up and take responsibility for your alliance members. Stuff like this is really pathetic.

There's the Exact same thing I would say. Same thing happend to me once, I had to threaten to personally blow Ryan out of the water to get him to handle a situation.

JossHill

I can't say I fall for the ghosting AA excuse any more; this was the excuse used when Control Master attacked three of our nations on Sept. 25. It seemed that Control Master had registered on their forum but not been masked, so he was labeled a ghost. (This is according to a friend of RyanGDI's -- RyanGDI and I spent the entire day playing IRC-tag and I never got a conversation or an answered PM from him.) RyanGDI put a note in his nation bio that Control Master was a ghost, so we went on with the wars and UPN sent 3 nations to help.

In fact, RyanGDI's nation bio still states:

"About GDI Blue Zone B6: Leader of Task Force Alpha, TFID: 0001 / In advance, "Control Master" is clear for attack if he's bothered you. "

Fast forward to today's posted screen shot from post #16. Now CM is an approved member of TFA.

With CM's shenanigans and Emperal Warchest's shens, I'd say it is time we hear from RyanGDI ... please.

Here. A quick solution to shoot down your drama Ilama here:Notice.jpg

PM sent to EW, told to leave alliance.

GhostNationScreen.jpg

However, don't ask me to defy game rules.

There, have a nice day AUT. :popcorn:

(PS: As for "Control Master" - http://s1.zetaboards.com/Task_Force_Alpha/.../2346656/1/#new. 'Nuff said.)

Edited by RyanGDI

How do you know he's ghosting? You can't be sure he's a ghost if AUT can't be sure he's a member.

You pretty much said it yourself, AUT doesn't even know if he's a member.

What if this is someone with half a brain, who figured that last time he ghosted that AA, he was spammed with messages about tech deals and had his aid slots filled with cash, so he'd try it again?

Yes, I'd say Ryan ought to change the way deals are set up so only legitimate members recieve aid.

And yes, attempting to remove ghosts is a job you have to do every now and again but the fact of the matter is that you cannot physically force someone from your alliance affiliation.

Instead of resolving this quite easily in private, you thought you'd issue an ultimatum with a strict time limit, in public. The question is, for what? To make you look tough? For a few PR points (A Lot of people like to poke fun at RyanGDI or watch him squirm when threatened)? In the hope that he's busy or doesn't know this topic exists, so you get to beat him down? A little of all of those reasons I reckon.

I want Ryan to take responsibility for the happenings of his AA and clean it up. I've cleaned up his mess when Emperal Warchest decided to rogue nations under this AA, now he needs to take the initiative to do it as well. I've no problems in hitting Emperal, I have problems when said nation ghosts Ryan's AA and continues to take advantage of it for tech deals in order to re-launch his attacks on my nations.

It's not a difficult concept, it's accepted you're responsible for your AA. If it's a ghost, you deal with them accordingly.

Are you seriously suggesting that at least a part of your reason for going to war is because you want TFA to deal with their ghosts? I honestly cannot believe what I'm reading. If you really wanted to help with that then you'd join TFA and give them a hand that way. But no, you wanted to feel like a big man, make ridiculous threats and offer up "this is the last straw you have pushed us far enough" bullcrap against the unprotected alliance. And thus far all it has done is make you and your alliance look like a bunch of cowardly bullies. Way to go.

I can't say I fall for the ghosting AA excuse any more; this was the excuse used when Control Master attacked three of our nations on Sept. 25. It seemed that Control Master had registered on their forum but not been masked, so he was labeled a ghost. (This is according to a friend of RyanGDI's -- RyanGDI and I spent the entire day playing IRC-tag and I never got a conversation or an answered PM from him.) RyanGDI put a note in his nation bio that Control Master was a ghost, so we went on with the wars and UPN sent 3 nations to help.

In fact, RyanGDI's nation bio still states:

"About GDI Blue Zone B6: Leader of Task Force Alpha, TFID: 0001 / In advance, "Control Master" is clear for attack if he's bothered you. "

Fast forward to today's posted screen shot from post #16. Now CM is an approved member of TFA.

With CM's shenanigans and Emperal Warchest's shens, I'd say it is time we hear from RyanGDI ... please.

Glad I can help. So UPN and company have every right to declare war on GDI, ooops I mean TFA? :P