Carthage Announcement of Transgressions

The AUT

Carthageflagwarelephantwreath1.png

I would like to first point out that there is a tech scammer on the loose and his nation may be found here.

Recently the nation of Emperal Warchest has gone rogue on a couple of nations. He attacked the Carthage member of JasonSeraph. Apocalyps00 thus declared war in defense of JasonSeraph. Soon, as Emperal Warchest, was taken out as a threat, we let him go on his way. However we noted that he was a TFA member though Ryan said that because he didn't sign up on their forums he was recognized as a ghost. I let Ryan off on good faith and let him go on his way.

However, Emperal Warchest recently begged for peace and so we let him off. However after receiving another 3 million from a SLAP nation, has since re-fueled his attacks on those he was at war with and took advantage of our generosity. As did TFA. Thus giving us dilemmas in terms of our tech committments.

So, Ryan, you have an ultimatum. Either you attack Emperal Warchest and remove him from the TFA once and for all, or you will face war.

You've until update to respond either on IRC or here. Enough, is enough.

Edited by The AUT

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the fact that he took advantage of you suddenly make it Ryan's responsibility? Or did something change to make you realise he isn't a ghost?

He re-joined TFA. ;)

Look at the AA's and the times of the wars and the aid to clarify what you may have missed.

Edited by The AUT

Why does the fact that he took advantage of you suddenly make it Ryan's responsibility? Or did something change to make you realise he isn't a ghost?
He re-joined TFA. ;)

Look at the AA's and the times of the wars and the aid to clarify what you may have missed.

Re-ghosting TFA? How is that RyanGDI's responsibility? How an alliance handles ghost is their business. How is it right for you to demand TFA attack a ghost?

More needs to be presented here besides trying to use RyanGDI's troubled past to gain support.

Re-ghosting TFA? How is that RyanGDI's responsibility? How an alliance handles ghost is their business. How is it right for you to demand TFA attack a ghost?

More needs to be presented here besides trying to use RyanGDI's troubled past to gain support.

I presented, look at screen shots bud. That is not ghosting, Ryan accepted him into the alliance, once again.

I could care less about Ryan's past. To me, I've neutral feeligns towards him. That's not the issue. Emperal Warchest was accepted back into TFA, I know this from talking with Apocalyps00. When Ryan told Emperal to leave the TFA AA, he did and went to None. If he did this, the first time, why would he join the AA once more?

Nation IDs don't match...

Your evidence shows 355075...

Emperal Warchest's ID is 357554

This nation attacked a protectorate of UPN, Psychobilly. Which proves that Ryan isn't keeping control of his members and is letting anyone in or declaring them as ghosts so long as he gets what he wants. That's not goign to work anymore.

Edited by The AUT

Prove that RyanGDI has accepted him into the alliance, besides taking someones word for it. Does that guy have IRC logs where RyanGDI told him he accepted him to TFA? That would be good evidence. ***Screen shot, not copied and pasted logs.

The guy changed his AA to Task Force Alpha... How exactly does that prove that RyanGDI let him? Anyone can use an AA to Ghost, until an application is presented or other evidence proves that RyanGDI accepted and is allowing the use of the AA, again I go to his name being used to gain support for a war against his alliance.

Ryan GDI does need to come on here an clarify things or you need to speak with him on IRC, until then you need to be patient and seek a diplomatic route. Defend those and against any attacks on your alliance, but I wouldn't go as far as beginning attacks alliance wide until you have more answers.

Edited by Fernando12

He re-joined TFA. ;)

Surely that just means he could be ghosting again? All you have to do confirm is check the forums and see what his member status is.

I like a good old RyanGDI bashing as much as the next guy, but lets be honest, you would not have taken this approach with 95% of the alliances out there.

Edited by Kindom of Goon