Carthage Announcement of Transgressions

The AUT

Prove that RyanGDI has accepted him into the alliance, besides taking someones word for it. Does that guy have IRC logs where RyanGDI told him he accepted him to TFA? That would be good evidence. ***Screen shot, not copied and pasted logs.

The guy changed his AA to Task Force Alpha... How exactly does that prove that RyanGDI let him? Anyone can use an AA to Ghost, until an application is presented or other evidence proves that RyanGDI accepted and is allowing the use of the AA, again I go to his name being used to gain support for a war against his alliance.

Ryan GDI does need to come on here an clarify things or you need to speak with him on IRC, until then you need to be patient and seek a diplomatic route. Defend those and against any attacks on your alliance, but I wouldn't go as far as beginning attacks alliance wide until you have more answers.

Why do you think I made this thread? I want a diplomatic solution, and as much as these people want it to result in a war, I don't, and will try hard not to let it get this far. But Ryan has answers and I have questions. He continually decides to dodge his responsibilities.

When Ryan told Emperal to leave the TFA AA, Emperal did. Why, why oh why would he re-join the TFA AA if he did not have designs on joining them? Do you think he would've gotten a tech deal had he not been within the TFA AA? Do you think we would've given him peace had he not asked for it?

Edited by The AUT

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prove that RyanGDI has accepted him into the alliance, besides taking someones word for it. Does that guy have IRC logs where RyanGDI told him he accepted him to TFA? That would be good evidence. ***Screen shot, not copied and pasted logs.

The guy changed his AA to Task Force Alpha... How exactly does that prove that RyanGDI let him? Anyone can use an AA to Ghost, until an application is presented or other evidence proves that RyanGDI accepted and is allowing the use of the AA, again I go to his name being used to gain support for a war against his alliance.

Ryan GDI does need to come on here an clarify things or you need to speak with him on IRC, until then you need to be patient and seek a diplomatic route. Defend those and against any attacks on your alliance, but I wouldn't go as far as beginning attacks alliance wide until you have more answers.

And if they don't?

Also: I don't see why AUT would want to go to a war against a alliance with half of their nations are already in anarchy. Hell I wouldn't even want to waste my time on it.

Edited by The Reccesion

This one time a dude in GDI screwed me out of a tech deal, and RyanGDI totally handled it like a stand-up guy. He made sure I got the tech, and apologized for the poor reflection it cast on his alliance. Like profusely. To the point where it got really awkward.

Hell, a guy in my alliance was complaining that a seller in ROK screwed him over, and i doubt it will end well because JOE STUPID is trying to handle the deal. I love ROK. I think it's great that they have a place for "special people" like this. Blah blah... Continued professionalism.

My point is, this kinda thing happens. Ryan, make good on this... please...

TheAUT: you're kinda secksi when you flex yer nuts like this. If he is insolent, roll em!

tl;dr: LEAVE RYANGDI ALONE & JOE STUPID RULES!!!!!!!

Why do you think I made this thread? I want a diplomatic solution, and as much as these people want it to result in a war, I don't, and will try hard not to let it get this far. But Ryan has answers and I have questions. He continually decides to dodge his responsibilities.

When Ryan told Emperal to leave the TFA AA, Emperal did. Why, why oh why would he re-join the TFA AA if he did not have designs on joining them? Do you think he would've gotten a tech deal had he not been within the TFA AA?

Tech deal proves nothing. He got a tech deal, all of them from outside the TFA AA. What is your point? People don't investigate and check forums or ask alliance leaders to make sure someone is a legit member.

And if they don't?

Instead of hoping for an escalation and rushing to present evidence against RyanGDI you should be helping with a solution to this problem so both their alliances don't blow each other to bits for something that can and should easily be solved diplomatically.

That is all I'm trying to do. Help them get a good solution to this rather than just post to fuel a war.

Tech deal proves nothing. He got a tech deal, all of them from outside the TFA AA. What is your point? People don't investigate and check forums or ask alliance leaders to make sure someone is a legit member.

emperalaid.jpg

No.

emperalaid.jpg

My point is those alliances that are tech dealing with him I'm sure didn't investigate whether he is a true TFA member or a ghost.

The fact they they agreed to deal with him does not prove he is a legit member on the TFA AA.

My previous post, I meant he didn't get a tech deal within TFA.

Edited by Fernando12

emperalaid.jpg

My point is those alliances that are tech dealing with him I'm sure didn't investigate whether he is a true TFA member or a ghost.

The fact they they agreed to deal with him does not prove he is a legit member on the TFA AA.

But it does prove he's using the TFA AA to get those tech deals, I was pointing out the inaccuracy of your above statement. If that's the case, Ryan needs to protect and clean up his AA if it's being used as a means for rogues to gain aid off of.

Instead of hoping for an escalation and rushing to present evidence against RyanGDI you should be helping with a solution to this problem so both their alliances don't blow each other to bits for something that can and should easily be solved diplomatically.

That is all I'm trying to do. Help them get a good solution to this rather than just post to fuel a war.

I doubt he will be paying the tech back. I'm not hoping for an escalation. Ryan has been through this time, after time. If Ryan doesn't reply here their will be no solution. You told Ryan to not respond here, your not helping either. :P

I doubt he will be paying the tech back. I'm not hoping for an escalation. Ryan has been through this time, after time. If Ryan doesn't reply here their will be no solution. You told Ryan to not respond here, your not helping either. :P

No I didn't, get your quotes right. I said he needs to respond here or better solution to speak with Aut on IRC.

As far as him not responding yet, think about it... its not like we all have the same CN time available. Give him time throughout today to respond.

No I didn't, get your quotes right. I said he needs to respond here or better solution to speak with Aut on IRC.

As far as him not responding yet, think about it... its not like we all have the same CN time available. Give him time throughout today to respond.

My fault that was a joke comment. I'm saying you posted above saying he doesn't need to post a respond, and then you say your trying to find a solution. Without Ryan responding, at update he gets what the OP has stated.

edit: grammer

Edited by The Reccesion

This one time a dude in GDI screwed me out of a tech deal, and RyanGDI totally handled it like a stand-up guy. He made sure I got the tech, and apologized for the poor reflection it cast on his alliance. Like profusely. To the point where it got really awkward.

Hell, a guy in my alliance was complaining that a seller in ROK screwed him over, and i doubt it will end well because JOE STUPID is trying to handle the deal. I love ROK. I think it's great that they have a place for "special people" like this. Blah blah... Continued professionalism.

My point is, this kinda thing happens. Ryan, make good on this... please...

TheAUT: you're kinda secksi when you flex yer nuts like this. If he is insolent, roll em!

tl;dr: LEAVE RYANGDI ALONE & JOE STUPID RULES!!!!!!!

Thats the most sense i've seen out of this guy since Nam'