An announcement from "None"

So, the nations of "None" would like to bring this awesome fact to light:

huns49k.jpg

That is all, look forward to another Huns announcement tomorrow regarding hitting 50k.

The AA of "None" also acknowledges the state of War between its members and the AA of Invicta.

We'd like to offer moral support to Invicta's crusade against immoral warmongerers.

To: hurricaneLOL From: private ryan Date: 9/30/2009 7:50:53 PM

Subject: hey

we r growing rapidly and u wouldnt be attacked anymore since we r protected by invicta and more alliances and protectorates

Edited by HurricaneLOL

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what just happened? im lost

Did you really drop your AA to attack the huns or is it just me? I could have sworn you were in Bel-Air but I may be mistaken.

he was, then i come home from work and see his resignation post. Im still a little confused as to why this is happening

Edited by Newhotness

he was, then i come home from work and see his resignation post. Im still a little confused as to why this is happening

See the Huns news report announcement thread, Newhotness. I guess he had that big of an issue with them announcing stuff. Personally, I this it's a good thing he dropped the AA. Bel-Air might not be a favorite alliance of many, but I know you guys aren't stupid.

Edit; comma's in the wrong place

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

I guess he had that big of an issue with them announcing stuff. Personally, I this it's a good thing he dropped the AA. Bel-Air might not be a favorite alliance of many, but I know you guys aren't stupid.

I don't bring alliancemates/friends into personal vendettas. That's all there is to it.

I don't bring alliancemates/friends into personal vendettas. That's all there is to it.

Such a wonderful and noble cause you are entering into.

So some random guy or girl, whatever the case may be, attacks a small alliance and feels the need to tell us about? Oh silly rogues when will you learn.

It's for the lulz TBB, didn't you hear? Hurricane is a master of them, but this time his former alliance is even left scratching their heads.

It gets worse. Apparently he took $12 million for tech deals and now will be unlikely to deliver the tech.

Protip: Don't screw Londo of Athens and three members of your former alliance to go out on a "big game hunt". <_<

do you not expect him to raid away all the tech he owes? you underestimate the great hurrdurrcane. This is all a scheme for massive profit.