An announcement from "None"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one look forward to a special report on CNN by genghis khan telling us about how this attempted coup was violently defeated, and how they plan to make the steep climb to 50k once more. Remember kids, dont fight the huns....they are small, but carry many spears. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gauner

I tell you what hurricane if you can come out the other end with your tech ready to deliver then your doing pretty good... mind you its fully possible but more then anything it depends how good those invicta guys are.

hmm epic lolz if nothing else

From what they've shown so far, it is likely he will XD

You do not joke with Rebel Virginia.

I do...that boy's a barrel of laughs, I tell ya wut. He's funnier than a one-legged armadilla.

As for the Huns thinger....spears? Sounds like it's time to upgrade to tanks, guys.

Oh hurricane. what was the point?

And why'd you leave Bel-air?

The point of all this, was to show The Huns/Genghis Khan that my threats are genuine, and I will show no remorse in rolling his sorry $@!, protected or not.

Problem is that, I've got to deal with Invicta nations as a result. Although you have done me a great favor in the way of dropping my NS down, so it was possible for me to attack the leader himself.

My infrastructure, tech, whatever, it doesn't matter. This is more proving that my threats against people I dislike greatly are genuine.

As for leaving Bel Air, it was necessary, as I will not drag my alliancemates/friends into a personal vendetta.

Why start a large conflict over a personal vendetta. No point to that.

The point of all this, was to show The Huns/Genghis Khan that my threats are genuine, and I will show no remorse in rolling his sorry $@!, protected or not.

Problem is that, I've got to deal with Invicta nations as a result. Although you have done me a great favor in the way of dropping my NS down, so it was possible for me to attack the leader himself.

My infrastructure, tech, whatever, it doesn't matter. This is more proving that my threats against people I dislike greatly are genuine.

As for leaving Bel Air, it was necessary, as I will not drag my alliancemates/friends into a personal vendetta.

Yeah there is, it's fun.

I for one, hope that The Huns welcome their new Overlord Hurricane.

well all i can say is LOL.... i don't know how he is going to win because i, and my 3 invicta friends have 3 years of CN under our belts. i have played many times before and i am very capable to defend myself and my home. And i really don't understand how hurricane ALONE can do anything about this because it is 6 vs. 1 and he is the 1.

give up hurricane

He is the one? Clearly if he really is the one, we must all praise him! He has returned!

Does that mean he has to be renamed Neo? Then his nation leader can do cool flips and shut which dodge bullets, plus he can stop them by putting his hand out, this manes Huns are $%&@ed royally.

Genghis, do not doubt the military experience of a Pink nation. Facing odds against you doesn't ever stop nations from winning wars.

Also Genghis, why do you have 100 tech at your level? unless you raided that, you shouldn't be buying tech until 3k infra, and even then you shouldn't be buying more than 50 tech by yourself unless you want to waste money.

Edited by Fort Pitt

well all i can say is LOL.... i don't know how he is going to win because i, and my 3 invicta friends have 3 years of CN under our belts. i have played many times before and i am very capable to defend myself and my home. And i really don't understand how hurricane ALONE can do anything about this because it is 6 vs. 1 and he is the 1.

give up hurricane

You have been the leader of a nation for three years? :huh:

Well, if your threats were:

"Hey micro alliance I am gonna attack you. And then have my nation wrecked by your protector, who will also no doubt aid you far beyond any damage I am going to do. So that at the end of the day your alliance comes out far better off then if I had done nothing"

Then you are doing a great job.

Ladies and gentlemen, I remember that this has happened before.

Nation A, I can and will destroy you when I get the chance

Nation B, Haha, prove it! I have powerful allies!

Nation A, dropping AA and declaring now.

This happened in February of this year when Terminal went nuke rogue on Hunterman1043 (better known as Hunter).

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=48516 The topic.

The only difference is Terminal made his own AA. In the end, Hunter lost (if you read his wiki page he even listed it as a loss), so I think Genghis is probably going to lose this one.

Edited by Fort Pitt

Respectable.

As for the Invicta Nations, well, we pledged to defend him, so you knew that one was coming.

would have been better to bring bel-air with you and start a greater conflict; popcorn war 2 anyone?

now you just look like an idiot since your getting mauled by these invicta guys; it would look slightly better if you had the skill/warchest to take them on.

At the very minimum you should atleast be able to anarchy Genghis; even he seems to be giving you trouble so far.