An announcement from "None"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well all i can say is LOL.... i don't know how he is going to win because i, and my 3 invicta friends have 3 years of CN under our belts. i have played many times before and i am very capable to defend myself and my home. And i really don't understand how hurricane ALONE can do anything about this because it is 6 vs. 1 and he is the 1.

give up hurricane

Hahahahaa, This is a very funny post right here. I see you guys are doing sooooo awesome that you guys haven't even anarchied him. I garuntee that Hurricane anarchies most of you. And I also garuntee that Hurricane will have enough money and tech to fufill his tech deals. Your only hope is the Invicta nations, and I garuntee none of them are as good at war as Hurricane is.

well all i can say is LOL.... i don't know how he is going to win because i, and my 3 invicta friends have 3 years of CN under our belts. i have played many times before and i am very capable to defend myself and my home. And i really don't understand how hurricane ALONE can do anything about this because it is 6 vs. 1 and he is the 1.

give up hurricane

Three years... What exactly do you have to show for it? It's one thing to have been around that long, but you could hardly call it "experience" if there's been no lessons learned.

Good luck, You'll probably need it.

Hahahahaa, This is a very funny post right here. I see you guys are doing sooooo awesome that you guys haven't even anarchied him. I garuntee that Hurricane anarchies most of you. And I also garuntee that Hurricane will have enough money and tech to fufill his tech deals. Your only hope is the Invicta nations, and I garuntee none of them are as good at war as Hurricane is.

dude your boy is getting owned, by the Huns no less.

Normally, the losers in aggressive wars are forced to pay reps for the damages they've caused. ;)

Why are you protecting the Huns anyway? Does someone in your gov know genghis khan II personally?

Edited by Jyrinx

Why are you protecting the Huns anyway? Does someone in your gov know genghis khan II personally?

We do have something a relationship with them yes, one of our former protectorates was friends with them and one of our gov (our new MoIA, recently promoted from a dep) came from that alliance.

Edited by Locke

We do have something a relationship with them yes, one of our former protectorates was friends with them and one of our gov (our new MoIA, recently promoted from a dep) came from that alliance.

Ah, alright. Thanks for the explanation.

Three years to make 4k? Clearly you are a fount of CN knowledge. Being at war with no GCs is a funny one, too.

Hey, Bob, I got a question for you? When are you fellows over at Gremlins going to pull your head out of yourself and realize that nation size really isn't as important as you make it out to be? Now I realize that it is vital come war, however, trying to discredit a guy's opinion over it.... Well, don't you think that just might a bit too much? Yeah, sure, you're all big and all, but just get over it already. You're not as great as you seem to think you are. No offense meant, just being honest.

Now I realize that it is vital come war,

And what is going on here again?

I disagree with you on the other point too, but I don't think this is the place for the discussion. The fact is though, if someone's going to brag about their CN experience, they should have at least a respectable nation – I'm not saying he has to be 100k but 4k isn't going to impress anyone. (The other important factor, political presence, is clearly missing here too.)

Hey, Bob, I got a question for you? When are you fellows over at Gremlins going to pull your head out of yourself and realize that nation size really isn't as important as you make it out to be? Now I realize that it is vital come war, however, trying to discredit a guy's opinion over it.... Well, don't you think that just might a bit too much? Yeah, sure, you're all big and all, but just get over it already. You're not as great as you seem to think you are. No offense meant, just being honest.

I agree with Rebel Virginia? Clearly I am a deviant and must be put down.

As much as I dislike Walford, I think Walford's standards are higher than that.

Yeah, Walford didn't look like he would have DoW'd on someone just "to show that he could". Why do you dislike his memory so much, anyway?

Thats 3 years between the 6 of them right?

if u didn't get it..

i meant that i have 3 years experience in CN. i have had 2 other nations, one that was about 15000 NS and the other a bit less. if you don't believe me, ask alpha omega, i served in their ranks for more than a year, were they tought me everything. I have plenty of experience. but for now, i am staying off the OWF