An announcement from "None"

if u didn't get it..

i meant that i have 3 years experience in CN. i have had 2 other nations, one that was about 15000 NS and the other a bit less. if you don't believe me, ask alpha omega, i served in their ranks for more than a year, were they tought me everything. I have plenty of experience. but for now, i am staying off the OWF

I'm pretty sure AO wouldn't want you mentioning anything about them ever again.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if u didn't get it..

i meant that i have 3 years experience in CN. i have had 2 other nations, one that was about 15000 NS and the other a bit less. if you don't believe me, ask alpha omega, i served in their ranks for more than a year, were they tought me everything. I have plenty of experience. but for now, i am staying off the OWF

Well done gentlemen...well done. If invicta had a hand in telling him to keep his mouth shut for awhile before he causes any more embarrassment, then i salute them aswell.

why not/??? they were my good friends, now i have moved on, i appreicate them for a great year, and that is all.

Because you've proven yourself to be unbelievably incompetent, and I doubt they would want to be known as those who taught you "all you know" which is evidently nothing at all.

But they must have a prestigious spelling and grammar program. Three question marks? Revolutionary.

if u didn't get it..

As the former Military Director of Alpha Omega I can say for certain you didn't learn how to fight there.

Why didn't you go to AO for a protectorate then... :unsure:

We refused to enter into a protectorate agreement with "The Huns" primarily for the reason that it would be much more of a headache then it would have been worth and generally Alliances don't usually offer to provide protection to former members who left on bad terms in the first place.

Because you've proven yourself to be unbelievably incompetent, and I doubt they would want to be known as those who taught you "all you know" which is evidently nothing at all.

But they must have a prestigious spelling and grammar program. Three question marks? Revolutionary.

When I took over as Military Director at Alpha Omega I added him to my staff against the advice of several other members. I fired him shortly thereafter. He quit and obviously attracts trouble.

Good luck however to all parties involved.

Edited by Duncan

As the former Military Director of Alpha Omega I can say for certain you didn't learn how to fight there.

We refused to enter into a protectorate agreement with "The Huns" primarily for the reason that it would be much more of a headache then it would have been worth and generally Alliances don't usually offer to provide protection to former members who left on bad terms in the first place.

When I took over as Military Director at Alpha Omega I added him to my staff against the advice of several other members. I fired him shortly thereafter. He quit and obviously attracts trouble.

Dang. Now this is the kind of post that makes this thread worth reading. I am thoroughly cracking up here. :P

I agree with Rebel Virginia? Clearly I am a deviant and must be put down.

/me goes to cancel Bel Air-Rage Co treaty immediately

Surprisingly none of that info surprises me in the very least.

Surprisingly none of that info surprises me in the very least.

I was also surprisingly unsurprised.

Me either. I think it is just one of those times where fail people have nothing real to focus on.

Fail people? It may be hard to see from that high horse of yours, but we're helping the Huns far more than those who are encouraging this type of behavior.

Just the response I was looking for. Haha. Wow.

I for one am hoping that the Huns destroy Hurricane and force him to become a Hun POW. ;)

well u sorta got your wish, as of last night hurricane peaced with invicta and as of this morning has peace with the huns. thus, this war was a hun/invicta victory, even though that it was a very small victory at that, only one nation.

well u sorta got your wish, as of last night hurricane peaced with invicta and as of this morning has peace with the huns. thus, this war was a hun/invicta victory, even though that it was a very small victory at that, only one nation.

Congratulations ghenghis, it's possibly the largest victory you'll ever experience, however, why don't you stick to your word when you told us you'd stop posting on the OWF?

Edited by d3filed