Zenith withdraws from SNOW

Kzoppistan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine most of the comments you're referring to were made in jest. I honestly can't see any alliance's sphere considerations being based on recommendations proffered on the big boards.

As I responded already, there is a shallow layer of jesting going on with such but many of them still wreak of opportunism. We will see what tune people play during Zenith's announcement of what color sphere they are moving to.

Because SNOW isn't a hugely symbolic treaty like OUT, and because many fewer people are interested in White politics than Orange ones.

White politics are different than other sphere politics in that on the whole most alliances on white like each other and get along regardless of where they stand on the treaty web. And yes I'm aware there is tension between TPF and STA. But there is no drama or care over who gets senate seats or such nonsense. When an alliance leaves white we never say good riddance. We only whine about how they should've stayed or should come back.

It's a comfy relaxed sphere.

As for SNOW it began well but has sputtered as of late. Don't read too much into this.

White politics are different than other sphere politics in that on the whole most alliances on white like each other and get along regardless of where they stand on the treaty web. And yes I'm aware there is tension between TPF and STA. But there is no drama or care over who gets senate seats or such nonsense. When an alliance leaves white we never say good riddance. We only whine about how they should've stayed or should come back.

Excuse me while I chuckle about this. People got along as long as they fell into the TPF sphere of influence.

Those who don't/didn't toe that company line aren't part of the group for anything.

Also, Zenith should go blue.

Although maybe they are making a new version of SNOW. I remember someone from Zenith mentioning that along with their TFD Bloc, although that included OG as well at the time. So maybe things changed.

Excuse me while I chuckle about this. People got along as long as they fell into the TPF sphere of influence.

Those who don't/didn't toe that company line aren't part of the group for anything.

While your sentiment is largely correct with regards to TPF exerting huge influence, I can say that for the majority of the time white alliances not attached to TPF at the hip are largely left alone and can run a senate candidate without any drama. The problem with the white team, as I have mentioned a few times, is that those seeking "white unity" are really seeking political uniformity. Every white team economic treaty had a hook in it whether it is an embedded NAP or signing over your soverign rights to an appointed panel who dictate to you who you must trade with and when.

No matter how many of these treaties collapse because of these hooks the next version contains them again. The STA would love to be part of a white team economic treaty which is just that, an economic treaty. No NAPs, no trade czars, just a simple forum for white team members to sign up to and set up trade circles. Politics free. I dare to dream, I suppose.

Anyway, best of luck Zenith and I hope you stick around on the white team.

Edited by Tygaland

Go back to your tacos Heinous One....

But yeah I highly doubt it was to hit TOOL, no reason to, Zenith isn't like that, although Gogeta will be going rogue on me any day now :V

Oh relax, I know Zenith and TOOL are not going to scrap. It would get way too messy for either one's pallette.

Unfortunately though, the tacos have met their fate and it is time for me to move on from them......or for them to move on.