Zenith withdraws from SNOW

Kzoppistan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any interest in arguing with leaders of other white team alliances. It seems some feel only those leaders that agree with their plans and agenda are allowed to comment on issues pertaining to the white team and prefer to post baseless slurs and then disappear whenever myself or another member of the STA posts our opinion.

I'm not sure how anything an STA member has said here could be construed as posturing. But I do understand the need for some to portray us as the spanner in the works. The fact of the matter is, our stance on white economic pacts is clear and has been for a long time. If people want to create a new pact containing NAPs, MDP's or appointing a panel of their allies as the sole moderators of all trades on white then they are welcome to do so, STA will just not be part of it.

If someone wants to create a new pact that is purely about trades without any political hooks then the STA would be more than happy to take a look at it.

I don;t see that as posturing or being disrespectful. It is our honest stance on the matter.

I believe that DK was just giving the old tiger a good-natured poke in the ribs. No biting, now.

Personally, I think that a good economic treaty should be open to any respectable alliance on that color team.

The concept that political unity should go hand in hand with color unity is relic of old thinking and a fool's errand. It appeals to those who have a thirst of hegemonic conquest, which, as usual of that sort, is often shortsighted and detrimental to a good trading environment.

Just had to quote this for truth really. That sort of thinking has ruined spheres, and it's good to see some people moving away from it.

For all of you not in the know, since I am such a nice guy, Tyga gave you a big fat hint.

Good luck finding it. :P

STA is going pink, amirite?

Also, SNOW is probably much better off now, I truly hope they prosper.

As far as suggestions for zenith to go pink, :lol1:

I don't have any interest in arguing with leaders of other white team alliances. It seems some feel only those leaders that agree with their plans and agenda are allowed to comment on issues pertaining to the white team and prefer to post baseless slurs and then disappear whenever myself or another member of the STA posts our opinion.

I'm not sure how anything an STA member has said here could be construed as posturing. But I do understand the need for some to portray us as the spanner in the works. The fact of the matter is, our stance on white economic pacts is clear and has been for a long time. If people want to create a new pact containing NAPs, MDP's or appointing a panel of their allies as the sole moderators of all trades on white then they are welcome to do so, STA will just not be part of it.

If someone wants to create a new pact that is purely about trades without any political hooks then the STA would be more than happy to take a look at it.

I don;t see that as posturing or being disrespectful. It is our honest stance on the matter.

A fine stance might I add. :awesome: