Zenith withdraws from SNOW

Kzoppistan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some alliances leave a color bloc and there's a mile long discussion about their motives; why does Zenith not get that kind of love?

Because SNOW isn't a hugely symbolic treaty like OUT, and because many fewer people are interested in White politics than Orange ones.

Heinous, I don't think it's 'vulturing', just a way of making a joke from the fact that Zenith are almost certainly moving colour already (otherwise why withdraw from a pretty successful colour treaty?).

Because SNOW isn't a hugely symbolic treaty like OUT, and because many fewer people are interested in White politics than Orange ones.

Heinous, I don't think it's 'vulturing', just a way of making a joke from the fact that Zenith are almost certainly moving colour already (otherwise why withdraw from a pretty successful colour treaty?).

Oh I agree, they are definately moving colors. To say though that all of those speaking about them coming to a certain color are all just joking around without any seriousness behind the comments is just a bit of a stretch.

I gotta say though, to call SNOW a pretty successful color treaty is an even bigger stretch Bob. I like me some Mia, but the political aspects of SNOW caused her to lose her biggest helpers in keeping it going. This is just the first symptom that we are seeing now with Zenith.

I think just about anyone on white could tell you SNOW is far from successful, regardless of the white lovin' shared between some of the sigs.