Cybernations Fantasy Draft

Kim Jaym Il

Emperor: Ivan Moldavi (NSO)

Emperor's Advisor: Chron (?)

Chancellor: Ivan III (TGE)

Vice Chancellor: President Chris (TGE)

Minister of War: LoneWolf2015 (Asgaard) (I know we have had our differences but I think you are great in this area)

dMoW: Burger (IAA)

Minister of Diplomacy (FA): Locke (Invicta)

dMoD: Karl I

dMoD: Vlad (RoA)

Minister of Recruitment: New Frontier [Chey] (NSO)

Minister of Propaganda: Stumpy [Trash Cat] (Vanguard)

dMoP: Rebel Virginia (?)

Simple as that. :D

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaders: Archon and MikeTheFirst (This is intended as a triumvirate, but with these two covering your $@! even the biggest moron can be in government.)

MoFA: Sitethief (Great communicator)

Deputy: AvengerNL (Like old times :P)

MoD: Steelrat (One of the best strategists in the game)

Deputy: Timmehhh (I'm sure everybody will own the big three military wonders as fast as possible)

MoIA: Uhtred (He'll manage this.)

Deputy: Stumpy (A good laugh is sometimes necessary)

MoE: Penguin (Did wonders at Polaris)

Deputy: MrCyber (Solid choice.)

Also I'm confused as to why anyone put Ivan as Minister of War or Defense :huh:

His first government position post-Emperorship was Commandante. Either that or the laser beams.

And he had the authority to declare war back then, too, which Im sure most people would love to put into his hands. :awesome:

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why I didn't pick essenia.

As someone who saw Essenia with an upper position in finance with NSO, I can see why most people wouldn't.

My picks...

King: Archon

SiC: Diskord

Communications/Propaganda: Rebel Virginia, Schattenman, Mpol

Foreign Affairs: Monorojo, AirMe

IA/Military/Treasury: Seerow, Sir William, Tamerlane

I found it hard to avoid using more MK people, but I think I swapped stuff around enough to avoid the "I like my government just how it is" that the OP wanted to avoid. I have IA/Military/Treasury all as one because I have a long standing conviction that the three departments are separated artificially by most alliances in a way that actually harms the alliance rather than helps it. (Apparently Ephriam Grey was one of the people who listened to my rants about this and agrees with me).

Chose Monorojo and RV for a strong forum presence, and trolling that can be heavy but not "look at that moron" heavy. Schattenman should be obvious for his talents, and AirMe I think would help, along with Archon, to keep the heavier trolling tendencies in line.

And obviously Im SiC simply because I am awesome at everything, including being humble.

Edit: Made some changes to my picks. I swapped myself out from SiC down to the Internal position simply because I hate Foreign Affairs, and hey I don't need extra responsibility in a fantasy team. Swapped Diskord up into that slot simply because he is awesome all around at everything, and added Mpol into the roster for communications/propaganda because who doesn't love an Mpol announcement?

Edited by Seerow

As someone who saw Essenia with an upper position in finance with NSO, I can see why most people wouldn't.

You were inactive, and that failure was attributed to the three masters at the time, in which one could not make a proper decision on things without a lot of time.

You were inactive, and that failure was attributed to the three masters at the time, in which one could not make a proper decision on things without a lot of time.

Yes, I went innactive. Had I not gone innactive, I would have had something up and running within a week.

Instead, Essenia was in charge (he was the Master Maurader at the time I left iirc), did nothing while I was active. I go inactive for two months, and still nothing is done.

He may be great for talking about how to do things, but the truth is when it comes down to actually implementing anything he's either lazy, a procrastinator, or incompetent. I like him as a person, and is great to bounce ideas off of, but I wouldn't trust him with running an alliance myself.

I found it hard to avoid using more MK people, but I think I swapped stuff around enough to avoid the "I like my government just how it is" that the OP wanted to avoid. I have IA/Military/Treasury all as one because I have a long standing conviction that the three departments are separated artificially by most alliances in a way that actually harms the alliance rather than helps it. (Apparently Ephriam Grey was one of the people who listened to my rants about this and agrees with me).

Well in terms of organization you have to separate them to some extent to avoid workload, but yea that's a big problem. Different departments plan their organization and programs without any consideration or input for what other departments are doing. Or only with their own piece of the puzzle in mind. The biggest example is economics and military, because economics and military preparedness really go hand in hand. When MK revised our wonder order list last year, it was a joint treasury/military/internal affairs discussion declaration, and we worked hard to make sure that treasury and military initiatives and policies complemented each other.

Another pitfall is people that only focus on the little or big picture. For example "getting more nukes" without doing to work to maximize the efficiency of each individual nation getting nukes. Or just doing things without a solid idea why you are doing them. A lot of alliances often just throw aid around without any clear or consistent idea of why they are doing it or making sure that the aid will be used effectively.

Edited by Azaghul

Emperor: New Frontier

Regent: Jaym

FA: Dilber

IA: Chimaera (We have our differences, but you're gawdly at recruiting and masking)

Defence: Kryievla (No question here, whastsoever)

Finance: Penguin

Propoganda: Schattenman

Senate: Dementual, Voodoo Nova, Princess Ro, Random, Nintenderek

Stayed away from Sith, for obvious reasons.

With the exception of one or two, your fantasy government is the government from hell, freshly piped from Satan's anus. I'd have you more as a magic 8-ball than ombudsman.

From time to time, I un-ignore your comments to see if perhaps your attitude toward me has changed at all. This is fun thread in an OOC part of the forums. There is no call for the above comments. None.

If you have some sort of personal beef with me as a player, and it's apparently you do, let's take it out of these forums and resolve it, ok? Your whole demeanor here reflects poorly on you IC and OOC.

From time to time, I un-ignore your comments to see if perhaps your attitude toward me has changed at all. This is fun thread in an OOC part of the forums. There is no call for the above comments. None.

If you have some sort of personal beef with me as a player, and it's apparently you do, let's take it out of these forums and resolve it, ok? Your whole demeanor here reflects poorly on you IC and OOC.

Of course, there's no way you've actually earned this.

Of course, there's no way you've actually earned this.

I'm sorry, I put about 5 minutes of thought into a post regarding people I thought maybe did a good job in the parts they played in government and you think his response was reasonable?

Just...wow. Please tell me you don't actually believe that OOC.