FAN Announcement

mpol777

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. He died on the morning of the 18th. I drug him out to the south pasture, lopped off his head and opened him up for the scavengers. A few choice bits went to the dogs and into the frying pan, but he was thin when he died, so I left the rest.

Life is cheap, death is easy and the buzzards never go hungry.

You do understand that would be 8/18, not 9/18, right?

Otherwise, nice announcement and R.I.P. Preacher.

Please accept our condolences on the ascension of Preacher Mule to the Pearly Gates via means of Buzzards, dogs and frying pans, post internment and de-internment.

Also, there are a few folks looking a tad green and wondering what was in them meat pies you sent our way, last week. BUT, its all good, they will survive.

Please accept our condolences on the ascension of Preacher Mule to the Pearly Gates via means of Buzzards, dogs and frying pans, post internment and de-internment.

Also, there are a few folks looking a tad green and wondering what was in them meat pies you sent our way, last week. BUT, its all good, they will survive.

Ummm yeah , about those "meat" pies ....... ya see ..... well ....... uhhh ..... yup mule that's it ...yes sir.... :unsure:

Sorry to hear about the mule ... funny move protecting NPO (I'm pretty sure the other 12 alliances who fought them have that well covered though) ... and, what contest?

somthing tells me FAN will be alot more efficient at it tho...admin knows y your doing it tho, could this be FAN agreeing to take on the humble pacific order as a protectorate or something.