Declaration of War

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't a clue who you guys are talking about but from the logs he seems rather.....dull? I salute VE giving all non-RYANGDI nations a chance to get out of what they didn't expect

Ryan supported attacking an alliance on peace terms. His members supported him, because they didn't leave.

They deserved it.

I actually think it's gunna take more than two weeks of war (if it goes that long) to actually break up GDI. Somehow Ryan seems to have the members under a spell which means they keep on going.

I could be wrong.

GDI has about 30 members with a total nation strength of barely 100,000. I have no faith they will survive this war.

You and I both know its not gonna happen.

he has ~3 mil in cash, and 5 days in peace mode. he will bill lock himself in a couple of days in peace mode. or he can pop out and we can watch the grl go up a bit. either option doesnt bode well for him.

im sure it didnt need to be said, but no we wont be nuking their lesser nations, so you can put your minds at ease about that :P ryan on the other hand, i would think we would authorize full force on.

:huh:

If this whole thing is really as clear-cut as the OP describes, why are VE's motives being called to question?

GDI nation attacks NPO nation (under peace terms) - Bad

Refusing to resolve/cease hostilities against said NPO nation (under peace terms) - Worse

Insulting/Threatening the protectors of NPO (under peace terms) - Even Worse

This situation EASILY could have been handled diplomatically, but from what I can see, it wasn't VE holding up the process or being unreasonable.

@ those saying "shame on VE for attacking the whole alliance" I beg you to read the OP:

Also, it honestly pains us to have an entire alliance pay for the failure of their leadership in such a trivial matter while he sits in peace mode. So, we will be offering indivdual surrender terms right from the start, and GDI will be allowed to surrender after two weeks.

Individual Surrender Terms:

-Change your AA to VE POW until the official surrender of GDI.

-Offer peace in all wars.

-Change to defcon 5, low threat level.

Clearly, VE does not care about those individuals and wants all of GDI to suffer indefinitely :rolleyes:

Bad VE, how dare you? :D

First spam is so two years ago. of many spelling corrections (i imagine)

Edited by Gn0xious Jr

Well it's about time Ryan got rolled. Now if he'd only leave peace mode...

[11:24:05] <FlyingSquirrel[TIO]> Ryan, how can one fight a war in peace mode?

[11:24:06] <FlyingSquirrel[TIO]> xD

[11:24:17] <Fuhrer> o/VE in there fight

[11:24:20] <RyanGDI[GDI]> I'm actually out tomorrow. ;P

We'll see about this...

Posturing from a position such as RyanGDI's is foolish, at best. Don't bring knuckles or less, to a gun fight.

Information and CN history are available to all who have the ability to read. You can lead a noob to CNwiki, but...

Props to VE for honoring NPO surrender terms.

Thbbbt! To RyanGDI. Try again

I quit reading pages ago, so...

valt.

I actually think it's gunna take more than two weeks of war (if it goes that long) to actually break up GDI. Somehow Ryan seems to have the members under a spell which means they keep on going.

I could be wrong.

The goal isn't to break up GDI, its a punitive war not a vengeful one. Ryan decided not to deal with an issue through diplomatic channels, so now we are dealing with it through military channels.

hahahaha, that's all I think of by reading this op. Point me out if I'm wrong here, which I might be. But I don't see the original DoW on the NPO nation while skimming through both the GDI and NPO war screens. Nor the rogue attack. The first attack I see on GDI's war screen with VE is a VE nation attacking a GDI, for the reason Silly Hummer Rogue are for ZIs, which by itself is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. Also I still can't get it through my head, why you would be hitting GDI if it wasn't for $(%* and giggles. This casus Belli is one of the worst CBs in CN. Because at first he was a little ticked that you were sending one of his comrades to ZI? Yeah I would too. I think I remember an alliance that stood by it's government when two of that alliance were threatened with ZI. I also remember their certain ally to them who also stood beside those two nations. So I think you could understand about someone being ticked off about ZI. So is VE a more "do what I say, not as I do" alliance?

Plus the logs you released just made this sound like a lolRyan DoW then an actual DoW

Edit: Didn't mean to say that the war never happened just was saying how peace was obtained

Edited by Believland