Statement of Friendship

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Article 2: Non Aggression

Both signatories shall enter into a state of non aggression with each other for the entire duration of this treaty and agree to never conspire or commit acts of espionage against one another. Both signatories agree to never give any form of aid or assistance to an alliance or individual that a signatory of this treaty is militarily engaged with. Both parties recognize that any overt or malicious violations of this article may result in an immediate cancellation of this document by the affected party.

Should Articles 1 or 2 be violated, with no chance of a diplomatic solution that allows for the continuation of these accords, this treaty may be canceled immediately by the affected party, thereby releasing both signatories from all the obligations set out in this treaty at the moment cancellation notice is given.

Hmm, I've seen a treaty with a clause like this one before...*tries to remember where*. Something about it was planned by one to back stab and attack the other...couldn't have been badly written, must have been on purpose....I just can't remember where. Maybe it will come to me later/

:rolleyes:

Hmm, I've seen a treaty with a clause like this one before...*tries to remember where*. Something about it was planned by one to back stab and attack the other...couldn't have been badly written, must have been on purpose....I just can't remember where. Maybe it will come to me later/

I've got the same feeling! It's like deja vu! :v:

In any case, congrats to Athens and PC.

Edited by Heyman

Oh, the irony.

That aside, have fun. :)

-Bama

Well, Athens did only sign this treaty to put PC on a leash.

Londo, Points for originality ;)

/Zeta gets out the :popcorn:

The Plot thickens...

People sign treaties with Poison Clan? After the TPF !@#$%^&*?

Good luck Athens.

Most alliances would be like "z0mg you're noted, we hate you too" but I know Poison Clan doesn't care. They just love to kill things. Forum comments lead to alliances hating them, and confronting them, and that means PC gets to kill things. So, they'll just keep smiling.

Most alliances would be like "z0mg you're noted, we hate you too" but I know Poison Clan doesn't care. They just love to kill things. Forum comments lead to alliances hating them, and confronting them, and that means PC gets to kill things. So, they'll just keep smiling.

Fair enough.

Congratulations to you both, knowing how well you honor your treaties I am sure that this will serve you both very well.

I am sure it is a comfort to know that you have aligned yourselves together with this, again my congrats to you both.

People sign treaties with Poison Clan? After the TPF !@#$%^&*?

Good luck Athens.

Why do people sign with ODN? Who disregard MDoAP's every war. oh were not going to honor these treaties because we dont want to, but we'll honor these because we are Optional defense network. Aleast our MDoAP partners know we are with, the same cant be said about ODN.

Why do people sign with ODN? Who disregard MDoAP's every war. oh were not going to honor these treaties because we dont want to, but we'll honor these because we are Optional defense network. Aleast our MDoAP partners know we are with, the same cant be said about ODN.

The propaganda is strong in this one. Or is it brainwashing?

Nonetheless, congrats to our friends in Athens.