All Raiders of Technology

Poseidons Rage

A Public Service Announcement from The Silent Majority

In the world of Bob, technology is a resource that can be bought or stolen.

There are nations in Bob that believe when it comes to gaining technology, might makes right and stealing technology is just as valid as earning it themselves.

To those nations, I would like to introduce myself.

I am, Poseidons Rage, ..... Lord of the Sea

poseidon.jpg

Though obvious to those reading this post, I may as well be Land-mine #14 .

I am one of many who was recruited by a group of righteous nations in order to disrupt the status quo of technology raiders.

If you haven't yet, please take a look at my War Slots

attack.jpg

You may notice that I am being tech raided, by a spineless thief in the night who resides within the borders of Phrygian.

The citizens of this nation were not aware of what awaits them when they started their war machine.

cash.jpg

nsstart.jpg

What these citizens are now well aware of is that they have inadvertently stepped into what can aptly be described as a nuclear mine field.

nukesign.jpg

The first nuke hit at 12:49 server time and only makes up for a small portion of what has been stolen through out the years of tech raiding that has been all too common on Bob.

I leave you with this thought: if a group of elite nations decided to set up a nuclear minefield for technology raiders, how many mines do you think they could set up with reserve funds to meet the requirements for the Manhattan Project in 19 months and counting?

nukes2.jpg

PS, I recivied this well written alliance invation,

To: Poseidons Rage From: Thunder Strike Date: 7/31/2009 7:48:44 AM

Subject: Are you Random and Insane?

Message: Hey! I was just looking at your nation and I thought you could make a good member of my alliance, the Random Insanity Alliance. Here are some reasons why you should join:

1. You get $3,000,000 in joining aid.

2. Guides and advice to help you learn the basics. For example: You should always be in Defcon5 except when at war and the harbor is the first improvement you should buy.

3. We're a large alliance with 180 members so you won't have to worry about being attacked.

4. We can set you up with Tech Deals and place you in a trade circle.

5. We're fricking crazy and fun

If you would like to join, simply register on our forums @ http://cybernations.rialliance.net/ and fill in the ‘NEW MEMBER APPLICATION!!!’ form and post it in the Cactuar Welcome Hall. If you have any questions just ask me. I hope to see you join soon

Thunder Strike

Will this action bare me insane enough to join ?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. That's not a bad idea. Collect money through tech deals and back collecting taxes, step into none for a day in war mode (I guarantee that you'd be hit) then nuke your raiders. How long did it take you to save up all that money?

Tech raiding is theft,pure and simple, and as such should be condemned.I have never done it.Anything that disrupts this abhorrent practice is great.I salute you Poseidon's Rage and your Elite righteous backers.

Edited by Yggdrazil

A Public Service Announcement from The Silent Majority

In the world of Bob, technology is a resource that can be bought or stolen.

There are nations in Bob that believe when it comes to gaining technology, might makes right and stealing technology is just as valid as earning it themselves.

To those nations, I would like to introduce myself.

I am, Poseidons Rage, ..... Lord of the Sea

poseidon.jpg

Though obvious to those reading this post, I may as well be Land-mine #14 .

I am one of many who was recruited by a group of righteous nations in order to disrupt the status quo of technology raiders.

If you haven't yet, please take a look at my War Slots

attack.jpg

You may notice that I am being tech raided, by a spineless thief in the night who resides within the borders of Phrygian.

The citizens of this nation were not aware of what awaits them when they started their war machine.

cash.jpg

nsstart.jpg

What these citizens are now well aware of is that they have inadvertently stepped into what can aptly be described as a nuclear mine field.

nukesign.jpg

The first nuke hit at 12:49 server time and only makes up for a small portion of what has been stolen through out the years of tech raiding that has been all too common on Bob.

I leave you with this thought: if a group of elite nations decided to set up a nuclear minefield for technology raiders, how many mines do you think they could set up with reserve funds to meet the requirements for the Manhattan Project in 19 months and counting?

nukes2.jpg

PS, I recivied this well written alliance invation,

Will this action bare me insane enough to join ?

you sir are the !@#$. lol

You just advertised that you have a 191 million dollar warchest, and you're unaligned, and that you're going to nuke.

1) nukes run out quickly with SDIs

2) Money is a strong determining factor when chosing raid targets, and you made yourself a little more appetizing, believe it or not, by advertising that.

3) Land is what big nations are after most.. So long as they get their land, a little loss of infrastructure and tech is worth it, considering they'll soon knock you down themselves.

Good luck either way.

No way. It was always my plan to do exactly this when I got tired of all the drama. I'm glad someone's doing it. Give those !@#$%^&* hell. I'll be with you someday.

Those of us who know you a little and have been watching your career always suspected that of you - so no harm done ;)