All Raiders of Technology

Poseidons Rage

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poseidons Rage, I salute you. It's not often I see people play the "long game" like that, and when people do a tip of the cap is in order.

* Bows Before His Majesty *

Sir, I thank you for the compliment and the tip of the hat, although I believe you deserve that much more than I, playing the " Long Game "

I don't really give a !@#$ about tech raiding. I've never done it myself, but there's nothing inherently evil about it. [OOC] This is a war game, if you just want to grow, go and play NS. [/OOC] I know this isn't the most popular stance to take, but seriously, I don't really care.

That having been said, this was a pretty trap, and it gave me quite a laugh. Kudos to the OP.

This seems like a clever idea, but even ZIing nations at that range takes pocket change to rebuild. You're wasting your time.

PS: I raided a day ago.

Maybe so, however this thread and idea will go down in CN history, it's hard to become famous here, I did it with one post.

Edited by Poseidons Rage

Maybe so, however this thread and idea will go down in CN history, it's hard to become famous here, I did it with one post.

You did this to become famous? Oh, come on..... in any event, I doubt this announcement will go down in history.

If you don't want to worry about tech raiders, just move to the Red Sphere where tech raiding is not allowed by any alliance in red.

Interesting concept, I was under the impression The NPO had to abolish The Revenge Doctrine..

@Francesca.

Your correct my superiors designed this OP as a game of chance per-say, wana tech raid, roll the dice and become the next public example. This should be a fun month, let the manhunt begin.

You did this to become famous? Oh, come on..... in any event, I doubt this announcement will go down in history.

People aren't going to remember him, because others have done the same thing before him.. he just has a larger warchest. In a month, no one will remember his name, more than likely.

Note to self: advise smaller Athens nations to use gather intelligence spy operations prior to raiding. ;)

Note to self: Advise all IS nations to use gather intelligence spy operations prior to raiding. And if they don't have at least 70% odds, pass that target up.

6 months all 5 aid slots full every 10 days.

Today !!

Wow.

It wont help, that equation has already been factored in.

Why wouldn't it? (Sorry, but I'm a firm believer in "know thy enemy", or at least, "know how to best make their day unpleasant".

If you don't want to worry about tech raiders, just move to the Red Sphere where tech raiding is not allowed by any alliance in red.

lolwut? Newsflash, both the Moldolvi and Revenge doctrines were repealed -- I imagine that asserting their 'validity' is just asking to get rolled.

People aren't going to remember him, because others have done the same thing before him.. he just has a larger warchest. In a month, no one will remember his name, more than likely.

Know-one has ever done this, get your facts straight..

I also beg to differ,

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Mercenary_For_Hire

Interesting concept, I was under the impression The NPO had to abolish The Revenge Doctrine..

@Francesca.

Your correct my superiors designed this OP as a game of chance per-say, wana tech raid, roll the dice and become the next public example. This should be a fun month, let the manhunt begin.

Heh, sounds perhaps tech raiding sounds like fun, because there is now an element of risk involved. Perhaps I should start?

As this whole day has been quite fun, I must retire, however let it be known, I am not a man with out forgivenss in my heart, I have offered the following terms to my opponent and I await his answer..

To: RIPDIME From: Poseidons Rage Date: 8/1/2009 7:58:18 PM

Subject: Repent

Message: Are you enjoying your 15 minutes of fame? Now the question still remains, what have we learned.

Surrender Terms are as follows

1.. Post and admit defeat publicly in our thread.

2 Put Lord of The Sea POW in AA for a period of one week, and protected by The Maroon Team in your Bio for that period.

3 Admit the error of your ways and earn your tech the old fashion way... work for it..

Good Night CN and have a pleasant tomorrow.

As a term of surrender, I am posting here publicly to admit my defeat at the hands of Poseidon's Rage.

I have learned that tech raiding is wrong and in future, will earn my tech the way everyone else does, working for it.

As a term of surrender, I am posting here publicly to admit my defeat at the hands of Poseidon's Rage.

I have learned that tech raiding is wrong and in future, will earn my tech the way everyone else does, working for it.

Oh God. This announcement just became 10x more hilarious.

worflaugh.gif

Nothing like a good public humiliation.

Per my surrender terms, I have sent you a peace offer, be well and a prosperous recovery to your nation.

To another matter, can someone from The NSO please explain why this traitorous scum is allowed in your home..?

spy.jpg