Karma Wins the Lottery

Systemfailure

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we take reps off the table and just get a couple more seasons of Firefly on NPO's dime?

I would also trade some reps back for Moo and Mary to do book reviews of their top 5 books and maybe some wine reviews. I wish the IRON terms would have set a bit more precedent on that front.

I will produce completed, revised versions of the Lay of Leithan and the Fall of Gondolin.

I shall also put money in researching ways to tame emus into a super-invincible, Zulu-like fighting force to destroy any who oppose me. Perhaps also into turning stoned wallabies into alien-calling-forth harbingers of destruction.

I shall also film new seasons of Scrubs.

I would be happy if you simply managed to bribe Paramount into never making a sequel to that abomination of a movie that claims to be "star trek".

EDIT: to get back on topic and IC...

I'm not so sure the cost of the "lottery" ticket in this case was necessarily worth it. Some alliances lost a truckload of infra/land/tech to win this war.

Edited by ChairmanHal

I'm going to be using that money to put my nation on the level it was BEFORE all those nukes hit it.

I don't know whether I wish I was getting reps or not, really. I liked having a decent nation, would've been nice to rebuild. Ah well.

If I was getting reps, I'd buy an MHP, FAB, Pentagon and WRC. And ISS. And yes, that is an overly-serious answer, but who gives a !@#$. :P

I would be happy if you simply managed to bribe Paramount into never making a sequel to that abomination of a movie that claims to be "star trek".

EDIT: to get back on topic and IC...

I'm not so sure the cost of the "lottery" ticket in this case was necessarily worth it. Some alliances lost a truckload of infra/land/tech to win this war.

Oh Hal. It was worth twice the price if needed.