Karma Wins the Lottery

Systemfailure

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(not that ill see any of the money..BUT..)

I shall purchase Chef Ramsay to be my personal chef, and teach me some new curse words :D i shall also purchase a new lawn for Goose as myself and DLT have trampled his current one

(not that ill see any of the money..BUT..)

I shall purchase Chef Ramsay to be my personal chef, and teach me some new curse words :D i shall also purchase a new lawn for Goose as myself and DLT have trampled his current one

That's a donkey thing to do with the money. :-)

well with the influx of cash about to hit the Karma Nations its going to be one big spending spree.

What will you do with your share of 10 billion? turn that crater where a school used to be into a swimming pool?

A PS3 in every house?

Update your Harem?

Try and buy the 12,000 acres of land that you lost?

I for one will be buying a brand new war memorial that will act as a giant FPS LAN center so younger generations can relive the thrills of the karma war in HD sound and Fiber Optic speeds.

Also the remaining funds will be used to produce a 2nd and 3rd season of Firefly for my nations citizens.

Hey buddy.....I like Firefly...just saying.

Heh-Heh just the guys that fought you...No hard feelings right?

Edited by Nedved I

My nation would be tunneling to the center of the earth(if we had any money, my financial guy is making me wipe with toilet paper instead of money... this is an outrage). This strategy will not only put me under the radar, but hundreds of nukes will have to be launched to even touch my tallest antenna. And as a nation of radioactive lizards, we would fit well underground.

• 2 weeks later...
As a representative of a nation that was once an adamant supporter, and founder, of the Browncoats alliance, a fan of Firefly (check avatar?), and overall Firefly supporter, I demand that you allow my nation to produce copies of those seasons or I will personally destroy your supply!

seconded. Think op is a Reaver... on a side note this thread is almost as stupid as Fox's network execs.