Karma Wins the Lottery

Systemfailure

well with the influx of cash about to hit the Karma Nations its going to be one big spending spree.

What will you do with your share of 10 billion? turn that crater where a school used to be into a swimming pool?

A PS3 in every house?

Update your Harem?

Try and buy the 12,000 acres of land that you lost?

I for one will be buying a brand new war memorial that will act as a giant FPS LAN center so younger generations can relive the thrills of the karma war in HD sound and Fiber Optic speeds.

Also the remaining funds will be used to produce a 2nd and 3rd season of Firefly for my nations citizens.

Edited by Systemfailure

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well with the influx of cash about to hit the Karma Nations its going to be one big spending spree.

What will you do with your share of 10 billion? turn that crater where a school used to be into a swimming pool?

A PS3 in every house?

Update your Harem?

Try and buy the 12,000 acres of land that you lost?

I for one will be buying a brand new war memorial that will act as a giant FPS LAN center so younger generations can relive the thrills of the karma war in HD sound and Fiber Optic speeds.

Also the remaining funds will be used to produce a 2nd and 3rd season of Firefly for my nations citizens.

dude, any chance you can send me those 2 seasons of firefly? and if you dont, i swear by my pretty flower bonnet i will end you.

and if firefly is on your citizens mind, you might want to make sure that memorial is not made of mud and in the shape of jayne >_>

i dont know, do you have a buyer in mind?

also if you think this is in bad taste fine, your just not invited to the preview screening of Season 2 of Firefly

Yeah pretty deplorably, reprehensibly bad taste. You fiend.

Also, I've never heard of firefly as something to screen. Something to squeeze perhaps and smear on my cheeks and run around at night but not something to screen

Unless you mean the essence of firefly as some sort of moonscreen?

Can I get a moonburn? Is that something we should be worried about now after so many nukes have detonated??!?

edited: edited :P

Edited by Geopet

i wish to learn about this moonburn and how i can avoid it.

The Nation of ChilsoldiersRus will also invest in the military operation to blow up the moon to prevent its evil rays reaching us

[edit, according to what an aide is whispering in my ear right now] It is not such a simple solution for [according to another aide, who is sort of pretty darn attractive if you know what i mean, but i should not be focusing on that] it is the reflection of Planet Bob that makes this tanline-generating moon glow so.

Why else do you think so many of us [some sith sicko is making me say this] now only visit Planet Bob, and reside in other star systems?

( i still live here on Planet Bob, so all good thar)

Edited by Geopet

As a representative of a nation that was once an adamant supporter, and founder, of the Browncoats alliance, a fan of Firefly (check avatar?), and overall Firefly supporter, I demand that you allow my nation to produce copies of those seasons or I will personally destroy your supply!

Losing isn't quite as much fun as winning is it? Go figure.

I am uncertain as to how this reply will be topical, but here goes:

We have lost much and won nothing, while, at the same time, we have won much and lost nothing.

Also, for dee topic at hand, no one should ever win the lottery. Tis bad form. Especially when it is a metaphor.