The Abortion Disco

While the nation of Sileath allows abortions, we still respect the views of those who hold all life to be sacred. What is this alliance? A disco where people dance and get abortions? Do you have fetuses littering the dance floor or are they swept away before the big number?

It's disgusting, it's low class, and it's fully opposed by the nation of Sileath.

I've often wondered when fun died in your heart. And did it hurt?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While the nation of Sileath allows abortions, we still respect the views of those who hold all life to be sacred. What is this alliance? A disco where people dance and get abortions? Do you have fetuses littering the dance floor or are they swept away before the big number?

It's disgusting, it's low class, and it's fully opposed by the nation of Sileath.

While the nation of USSR allows ducks, we still respect the views of those who hold the absence of ducks sacred. What is your avatar? A duck swimming and spreading it's filthy diseases?

It's disgusting, it's low class, and it's fully opposed by the nation of USSR.

Edited by der_ko

C'mon airme. Really?

Also, I agree with quizotle. Good luck, Jack.

Yes, really. Despite my personal beliefs I find it offensive to have the word abortion in the name of the alliance and have it.......the best word is...perverted for use in this world.

[ooc]Abortion is a serious serious issue and shouldn't be used in this manner. I can't even think of an analogy I could make to prove how bad this is...thats how bad it is. I don't care if it's the internet or not, have some damn decency. [/ooc]

Edited by AirMe

Athens is protecting Jack and anyone else who happens to start dancing with him, so don't mess. :)

Why do you always have to be so aggressive, I mean a simple we are protecting them would have suffice. :P

Congrats to the Abortion Disco.

I find disco to be highly offensive to my moral views. My e-lawyer Slayer will be in touch with you shortly.

I find optional alliances to be highly offensive. My treaties will be canceled with you shortly. ^_^

I don't see this alliance succeeding, seems like a 2 week stand.

Edited by The AUT

Same, surprised mods reopened it

I'm really offended by alliances with German themes, and I think any alliance with a German theme should be forced to disband. See where I'm going with this?

OOC: If topics were locked on a basis of whether or not a handful of people were offended by them, there would be literally no topics on this forum.

I'm really offended by alliances with German themes, and I think any alliance with a German theme should be forced to disband. See where I'm going with this?

OOC: If topics were locked on a basis of whether or not a handful of people were offended by them, there would be literally no topics on this forum.

That's pretty funny you would compare a German themed alliance from an online nation game to abortion, your a bright one

This is not an appropriate place to discuss whether or not moderation's ruling was correct nor whether or not this thread should remain open. Discussion of moderation issues is, as always, not to occur outside of the moderation forum.

That's pretty funny you would compare a German themed alliance from an online nation game to abortion, your a bright one

While saying your alliance name is offensive for being German themed is dumb, your alliance's theme does tread pretty closely to something else that's quite offensive :v:

Edited by Gruthenia

Man, you got me there. If only I were capable of fluent English and grammar...

OOC: It's funny that you would compare an abortion themed alliance from an online nation game to the Third Reich.