The Abortion Disco

I'm waiting to see the epic battle between CCC and this alliance. Do not disappoint CCC, you must stop teh baby murder ASAP! Also, NPO prefers their babies fresh, fully born, and covered in tabasco sauce.

C'mon guys, are you all going to put up with this? Baby eating is pretty serious!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I'm not American, I'd appreciate it if the Americans kept their OOC arguments that are spawned purely from their differing political parties out of my thread.

What, abortion is an American thing?

Good luck with this Jack.

Thanks for ignoring my post, explaining where the name of this alliance originated. I hope you have a wonderful time ignoring other posts in the future.

I read your post, judged it to be as idiotic as your assertion that your approval is sufficient for the rest of CN and promptly ignored it.

I said I do not care why it is called what it is... not that I don't know. Reading comprehension is your friend, embrace it.

o/The Abortion Disco

Have fun Jack, and when your ready to come home, we will welcome you back with open arms. :wub: Ignore the haters :P

o/The Abortion Disco

o/Athens

Would also like to state, again, that Jack Diorno and who ever else that decides to join his AA is under the full protection of Athens cause that's what friends do for one another. :wub:

Edited by Jgoods45

C'mon guys, are you all going to put up with this? Baby eating is pretty serious!

Baby eating is very immoral and highly offensive. Anyone who discusses or engages in such a practice should be destroyed, in my opinion.

And here I thought the correct response was to press the caps lock button and be overly dramatic without really saying anything of substance. :huh:

I'm glad you can summarize the posts of every individual who is "outraged" by Abortion Disco. Though they didn't go off in all caps, they sure do fit the requirements for being overly dramatic and without saying anything with substance to it.

This isn't your best work.

Yeah, I'm pretty much phoning it in there. I just can't get excited about this. People, most of whom I'd bet make tons of "offensive" jokes on other topics, get bent out of shape about a pretty inconsequential thing. I feel like I'm at a political rally, or maybe a family reunion.

(ed. for hilarious missing word)

Edited by Zombie Glaucon

An offensive word? On my internets?

My god...

Oh wait is saying "my god" ok with the rest of you guys? I wouldn't want to offend any atheists out there... or Satan worshipers, I know you guys have it out for the big guy upstairs so I apologize. Also sorry to all the christians... he's not just "my" god... he's your god too. We can split custody.

A passing reference to a legal and commonplace procedure is not the place to don your white armor and crusade against the evil forces of humor and personality.

Heh.

A question to jack diorno: once the novelty of the name wears off, then what?

Edited by Darth Andrew

I agree and you need to be rolled big time IMO! was going to edit my post but I will piggyback on this post...but looking at your protector I see why you think it's a joke and funny... :rolleyes:

Sileath isn't in The Abortion Disco. And for the protectorate part, thank you, we love helping out people who have treated us nicely and worked hard while they where here.

An offensive word? On my internets?

My god...

Oh wait is saying "my god" ok with the rest of you guys? I wouldn't want to offend any atheists out there... or Satan worshipers, I know you guys have it out for the big guy upstairs so I apologize. Also sorry to all the christians... he's not just "my" god... he's your god too. We can split custody.

I'm higly offended because you used the word God. In my nation me and my citizens do not believe in God and I do not allow God to be used as expression. I as atheist ruler of an atheist nation will ask you to refrain of use this word in this forum. :mad:

In all seriousness, Abortion is a word, I haven't used symbols or anything to represent abortions, advocate them or say they are a bad thing. People running in here and screaming blue murder are overreacting, its a word.

I'm guessing the medical symbol there was just a coincidence then. :P

I tried a disco ball, but no matter how much i tried to spruce it up it still looked like a circle <_<

Maybe a nice silhouette of a Travolta Saturday Night Fever pose would have been better, in my opinion.

I'm guessing the medical symbol there was just a coincidence then. :P

That's actually a... misrepresentation of it. The original symbol didn't have wings. Great story behind it though; there's a worm parasite known as Dracularis (something like that) that growns in human tissue... and then when the female is ready to lay her eggs she causes a blister to form in the host's lower leg near the foot... when the blister pops, it burns like hell, so the person puts their foot in water. The female worm takes that as her cue to peek out and lay all her eggs into the water (in hopes of infecting more people through that same water supply). The proper way to resolve this issue is to wait for the female to come out, then you grab the tail and wind it around a little twig or stick. As time goes on, you slowly wind it a little further (can't go too fast or the worm snaps in half and causes a huge anaphylactic mess) until finally the whole worm is out. Early doctors would advertise their specialty in this with a sign that depicted a worm wrapped around a stick.

fyi.