The Abortion Disco

I dont get this, and frankly, the name is dumb.

I agree.

The really funny thing here is that if he had named it "The Murder Disco" no one would have cared. ^_^

I disagree wholeheartedly. Your word isn't law, Londo.

Cool graphics, everything else is just stupid to be honest.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jack I hope your alliance's life isn't well...cut short ;)

(also I was going to agree that yes this is probably over the top offensive until Sileath mentioned that he thought that too so instantly I knew this had to be an epic idea and was not offended in the least :v: )

hahahaha I awaken to see this, I thank the power that be!

The leaders expressing disdain at the name of my alliance of nations, I am sorry the word abortion sparks such a sudden emotional response inside of your person.

To everyone else, the disco is open for entry! come around to see some of the best stars of the 70's, today!

I was never very comfortable with the Abortion Disco when I was in TCB, and I can't say that I care much for the name now.

Nobody, including yourself, ever made a complaint about it back when we were in the alliance of nations, under the banner of the Centurion Brotherhood. Didn't know it was an issue.

Ofcourse, but only because any action any leader takes on this planet are offensive to some other nation leader.

Yeah, but you are dealing with the OOC world. The name of this alliance is greatly offensive, if this were about IC issues that would be different but it is not and it is tasteless.

I've wished you luck more than once on this project, and I'll wish you luck again. Hopefully CN will heal from the powerful, horrific, and highly offensive wounds drawn by Jack Diorno. :D

Also, as it has come to my attention that NO ONE IN THIS THREAD actually knows where Jack got the name for this alliance, I'll take it upon myself to do some teaching:

Abortion Disco was the name of the Jack Diorno adminstered spam boards at BRO, every TCB forum, IS, and I'm assuming Athens has an Abortion Disco board as well. Despite my statement in the first lines of text there really isn't anything harmful with this name. If Internet Superheroes isn't attacking a DoE, it must be good.

Edited by Tron Paul

Ofcourse, but only because any action any leader takes on this planet are offensive to some other nation leader.

Your actions have offended me into not being offended by your offensive unoffensive nature. Therefore, I salute you.

Good luck, Jack. :awesome:

If Internet Superheroes isn't attacking a DoE, it must be good.

Because Internet Superheroes are the new spiritual guide for Bob?

Personally, I don't care why it is called what it is, it is a pathetic name for an alliance. Perhaps I am too old to get the joke, but I simply do not see one and can not fathom how there is one.

Because Internet Superheroes are the new spiritual guide for Bob?

Personally, I don't care why it is called what it is, it is a pathetic name for an alliance. Perhaps I am too old to get the joke, but I simply do not see one and can not fathom how there is one.

Thanks for ignoring my post, explaining where the name of this alliance originated. I hope you have a wonderful time ignoring other posts in the future.

What would be CN be without edginess? Where else would I get my daily dose of pervertedness and sick humor? If it weren't for CN, I'd never know about half the sick and disgusting things I know about. So come on. A passing reference to a legal and commonplace procedure is not the place to don your white armor and crusade against the evil forces of humor and personality.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Your word isn't law, Londo.

Not really sure where I said my word was law. That said, if you're offended by violence, then existence on Planet Bob must offend you every day, for it is filled with it.

Edited by Londo Mollari

Still only the second worse alliance name on bob but pretty bad nonetheless. Good luck anyway I suppose. I will say those are some good graphics.

The correct response is OH MY GOD HIS ALLIANCE NAME HAS ABORTION IN IT, LET'S GRAB MORAL HIGH GROUND AND PRETEND LIKE THIS IS THE WORST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET!

No one ever said it was the worst thing in the world, try some reading comprehension. All people are saying, is it is seemingly done in poor taste as it is a word generally used to describe a procedure which half of the world thinks is abhorrent. Considering the quality we all see from IS, no one is surprised you would be in here making ridiculous claims. He is all well to found an alliance under whatever name he likes, but context or not, calling it what he has was bound do upset someone.