Alliance Theme Songs

Locke

Yeah, just post a song you think fits a particular alliance, any alliance, and let's see what we get. I'll start us off with Rust in Peace...Polaris, by Megadeth, a theme song for the New Polar Order. Because nothing can beat a story of nuclear war told from the perspective of a nuclear warhead. :awesome:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, perhaps one of the more closer resemblances of drinking songs would be good for tLC.

Megadeth probably ranks my second favorite band of all time and continues to be. I like United Abominations for a particular alliance who's name will not be mentioned, and I LOVE Amerikhastan, and it seems to fit basically the entire Cyberverse. :-P

If I had my choice...

Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangster - Geto Boys

:awesome:

Hehe, I listen to that on my way to the office.

I think Sparta's unofficial theme song from Hyp's propaganda videos is "Take a Bow" by Muse. Pretty great.

I know that if I ever form my own alliance, the theme song will be something funky like "Cross the Tracks" by Maceo and the Macks.

B000066C0G.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

EDIT: I should have known someone would find that awful Pax Pacifica song... Ugh. I plug my ears and start humming to myself... but I CAN STILL HEAR IT!

Edited by Drostan