Next war?

mhawk

Aggressive wars over minor CB?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As for Hyperion, learn to read who the post is directed at. I was annoyed with mhawk making a pointless poll and dancing around some kind of backroom nonsense.

You may be annoyed with Mhawk, but you sure did not miss an opportunity to launch an unwarranted slant at Sparta.

So...Sparta decided to throw its weight around in an attempt to show off?

But then backed down?

No offense, mhawk, but I dont think anyone's surprised or even cares about Sparta doing the exact same thing theyve been doing since before the Karma War, and everyone knew theyd keep on doing afterward.

That he named Sparta as an involved party clearly should serve as a sufficient reason to think that he was directing this thread at them?

We are involved by supporting an ally. Just because Mhawk says we are evil and pushing around the little guy now that he's not there to "defend them" does not make it so. Taking his bias into account, no - I do not believe his OP servers as sufficient reason to think we are throwing any weight around.

Edited by Hyperion321

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the chips are down, its amazing to watch the band change its tune.....Sparta and Athens..evil overlords? Is that what you are trying to say? Evil overlords like NPO, TPF and the rest were like..?

Now I see the funny side :awesome:

Joke topic I think.

Nope, not a joke topic. A war has been averted for the moment.

-Bama

When the crime is performed against Athens, you aren't the judge of which punishment fits which crime.

EDIT: grammar

When the crime is performed against NPO, TPF, NATO, Valhalla, TOOL, OG, or any of the other alliances out there, you aren't the judge of what punishment fits the crime.

See?

When the chips are down, its amazing to watch the band change its tune.....

You might be able to use that on TPF members, but I have been quite consistent in my views. Now, as far as I'm concerned your CB is not justified. I think we can all agree that what was done was a harmless act, impolite perhaps, but it did no wrong to anyone. No one got hurt, so why change it now?

We are involved by supporting an ally. Just because Mhawk says we are evil and pushing around the little guy now that he's not there to "defend them" does not make it so. Taking his bias into account, no - I do not believe his OP servers as sufficient reason to think we are throwing any weight around.

It does when its all one has to work with.

Once again, feel free to explain the situation, as clearly it has escalated.

In the interests of fairness and harmony I declare myself the Cyberverse's Chief Justice. All CBs, punishments and peace terms must be approved by my office before implementation. My final decision is binding.

I would request all documents be lodged as soon as possible.

King Regards,

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance

Chief Justice of the Cyberverse.

Edited by Tygaland

It does when its all one has to work with.

Once again, feel free to explain the situation, as clearly it has escalated.

I am not fully informed of the situation, therefor I will not comment on it, nor Sparta's position on it. You'll have to ask George, Tulak, or DL.

You might be able to use that on TPF members, but I have been quite consistent in my views. Now, as far as I'm concerned your CB is not justified. I think we can all agree that what was done was a harmless act, impolite perhaps, but it did no wrong to anyone. No one got hurt, so why change it now?

I can agree with that, what happened was foolish in my opinion and not worthy of all this drama. My issue is the Cyberverse Jester, namely Mhawk trying to make people remember his name by making a topic defaming us.

In the interests of fairness and harmony I declare myself the Cyberverse's Chief Justice. All CBs, punishments and peace terms must be approved by my office before implementation. My final decision is binding.

King Regards,

mmm. I think this can work :awesome:

I can agree with that, what happened was foolish in my opinion and not worthy of all this drama. My issue is the Cyberverse Jester, namely Mhawk trying to make people remember his name by making a topic defaming us.

mmm. I think this can work :awesome:

I highly doubt he is forgotten, and I don't think he is defaming you. I think he is being honest.

So you agree that a war is unnecessary yet are upset at the prospect of such an unnecessary conflict being brought to the public eye?

I believe the involved parties should have brought this to the public eye. Not jesters.

well you guys were a part pf the meeting so you should of :D

also this whole fiasco is :awesome:

lets start another ODP war before the last one ends then the NPO will some how turn this into a win :P

Edited by Sylar

Nope, not a joke topic. A war has been averted for the moment.

-Bama

GODDAMMIT!!!! AVERTED WAR??

edit: Also, I just found out what is going on. You people disappoint me, I'm used to hearing about things before they happen. <_<

Edited by Francesca

edit: Also, I just found out what is going on. You people disappoint me, I'm used to hearing about things before they happen. <_<

He did say for the moment, haha. Bama does like to up the suspense. Typical mhawk being silly and obtuse as always.

Get used to not hearing about things in advance. It's how us normal people get around every day.

No wonder we're all going crazy, we have no calendar on what's going to come up in the next 5 minutes.

THIS IS MADNESS! oh wait. :ph34r:

No applesauce in the poll? Null vote.

Interesting situation to say the least. Hopefully a peaceful resolution can be reached if not maybe a less violent solution and if not maybe just some mediocre violence and then maybe some mid level violence and If all else fails we'll just burn this mother down.

King Regards,

I would like to punish a certain leader of a certain tiger themed alliance who resides in white sphere for being n00b. I would like to request you permission to nuke him as fast as possible dear Chief Justice of the Cyberverse.

Regards,

D34th of Anarchism, king of nothing.

<3

Oh, and if war is averted might I enquire as to why everyone is suddenly mobilising?

People tend to mobilize if there is any possibility of war so that they are not caught with "their pants down" so to speak.

It doesn't do much for the FA team and those trying to solve it diplomatically, it, in fact, can make their jobs a lot worse, but it does prevent the involved parties destroyed with no military to protect them in any fashion.

I would like to punish a certain leader of a certain tiger themed alliance who resides in white sphere for being n00b. I would like to request you permission to nuke him as fast as possible dear Chief Justice of the Cyberverse.

Regards,

D34th of Anarchism, king of nothing.

<3

Dear Mr.D34th,

Thank you for lodging your case with the Chief Justice of the Cyberverse. After reviewing your case we regretfully inform you that the case has been dismissed.

The Chief Justice has deemed the case to be frivolous and as a result has awarded costs and damages of a total of 250 technology and $15 million for mental anguish and damage done to the reputation of the esteemed leader of the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

The full amount awarded is to be paid to the nation of Tygaland at your earliest convenience in consultation with the leader of this nation.

This ruling is binding under the Tygaland Act 2009 (pending).

King Regards,

Chief Justice of the Cyberverse