Next war?

mhawk

Aggressive wars over minor CB?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I was wondering, how long do you think it will take for the new Spartan / Athens overlords to stretch their legs? I know back in my day they were really hurt TPF stopped them curbstomping a small alliance. Now that we're out of the way, how long until they get back up to their old ways? Who will support them?

How deep is the water guys?

Picture168.jpg

Edited by mhawk

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize Athens is not even 1 year old, and I believe the only alliance we've declared on is the NPO, twice. I hardly call that curbstomping.

Read the part where it was stopped before it happened.

So I was wondering, how long do you think it will take for the new Spartan / Athens overlords to stretch their legs? I know back in my day they were really hurt TPF stopped them curbstomping a small alliance. Now that we're out of the way, how long until they get back up to their old ways? Who will support them?

Hmm, sounds like your a bit of a hypocrite....

I think I have an idea of why people seem to think Athens will go on a new war, but I doubt it will really happen.

Err...are you implying that Athens or Sparta will be a part of many asinine curb stomps, like your alliance was, based solely on your perspective of one incident that never actully happend?

You may well know exactly what Mhawk means in just a few minutes.

-Bama

You used the exact same CB to roll Heroes of the Union. You are in no position to dispute the CB.

Ah, now we get to the sticky portion where all of you guys said I should be punished and my actions during that incident condeemed. You can't have it both ways.