Next war?

mhawk

Aggressive wars over minor CB?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny. He says new and calls Karma tyrants to insult them, unknowingly calling himself a tyrant in the process, thus completely inflicting no damage on anyone he was trying to insult.

I hope that made sense. :awesome:

/mind blown.

It's funny. He says new and calls Karma tyrants to insult them, unknowingly calling himself a tyrant in the process, thus completely inflicting no damage on anyone he was trying to insult.

I hope that made sense. :awesome:

Not all of Karma. And I don't deny that the Hegemony did tyrannical things, things I wish I'd had the balls to speak up about. But these idiots tried to come in here on white horses talking about ridding the world of crap CBs, bullying, wanton curbstomping, etc. If this war does happen, at least we'll know who the hypocrites are.

However, we'll see if anything even happens. A certain alliance has the balls not to dump their protectorate when Athens and Sparta start flexing their muscles, and they apparently didn't expect that. We shall see.

-Bama

I would say in the Fall would be the next biggie. Too many small Alliances are cropping up to really go to war before then.

I believe he's referring to curbstompings of small alliances and not a big war.

Apparently Sparta was in on a war tonight and nobody told me about it :( . Thank god mhawk stopped/delayed it or I would have missed it.

Not all of Karma. And I don't deny that the Hegemony did tyrannical things, things I wish I'd had the balls to speak up about. But these idiots tried to come in here on white horses talking about ridding the world of crap CBs, bullying, wanton curbstomping, etc. If this war does happen, at least we'll know who the hypocrites are.

However, we'll see if anything even happens. A certain alliance has the balls not to dump their protectorate when Athens and Sparta start flexing their muscles, and they apparently didn't expect that. We shall see.

-Bama

The only issue i have with that statement is that Karma was never one voice. It was a collection of many voices. There for you cant say everyone wanted the same thing. More or less yes they did, but some alliances like to go to war, its a fun way for them to play the game so i doubt they would have agreed with some of these things.

-Bama

The current world is a lot better than the previous one ruled by the hegemony. And if this war should've taught you anything bama, it's that what goes around does indeed come around. So anyone who'll deserve a beating after this war will most likely get it, but let's finish with this war first :P

-Bama

Name names :D

also i cant agree with what you said as i have not seen them do anything as of now.(Doesn't mean i wont in the future but no recent events have proven this to me yet)

-Bama

TOOL would violate KARMA surrender terms to attack anyone, so we went to them, its called diplomacy. I'm glad they appreciated the thought.

Not all of Karma. And I don't deny that the Hegemony did tyrannical things, things I wish I'd had the balls to speak up about. But these idiots tried to come in here on white horses talking about ridding the world of crap CBs, bullying, wanton curbstomping, etc.

They did far more good than you did so I don't think you'd be one to critique.

Edited by Captain Flinders

The current world is a lot better than the previous one ruled by the hegemony. And if this war should've taught you anything bama, it's that what goes around does indeed come around. So anyone who'll deserve a beating after this war will most likely get it, but let's finish with this war first :P

I'm inclined to agree in one respect: EZI has been eradicated except for the absolute most heinous of OOC crimes. But what almost happened tonight was straight outta Pax Pacifica. Alliances once again have to fear being rolled for the tiniest of crimes. Seems to me not much has changed.

Haha, we may not even have time to wrap this one up. But I hope we do.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

I'm inclined to agree in one respect: EZI has been eradicated except for the absolute most heinous of OOC crimes. But what almost happened tonight was straight outta Pax Pacifica. Alliances once again have to fear being rolled for the tiniest of crimes. Seems to me not much has changed.

-Bama

Once whatever you claim will happen, happens, and it's truly as evil as how you claim, I think you'll be seeing people arguing against it as well. Till then I'll reserve my judgment on them on what I know of them thus far and label them not bad people at all.

-Bama

Are you out of your mind??

Since when did Karma say we were going to make a new world where we can let other alliances walk all over us if they are small?

Since when did we say we were going to EZI anyone at all?

How can you even compare this to EZI?? you defy logic..

Once whatever you claim will happen, happens, and it's truly as evil as how you claim, I think you'll be seeing people arguing against it as well. Till then I'll reserve my judgment on them on what I know of them thus far and label them not bad people at all.

Fair enough. Though even if it doesn't happen, it'll come out eventually. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out and the neative reaction causes Athens to think it through a bit more.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

Are you out of your mind??

Since when did Karma say we were going to make a new world where we can let other alliances walk all over us if they are small?

Since when did we say we were going to EZI anyone at all?

How can you even compare this to EZI?? you defy logic..

You !@#$ting me? He said "the world is better" and I said "yeah, no more EZI... but people still threaten to roll people for stupid reasons, so that part isn't better". Nowhere did I compare it to EZI or say you'd EZI anyone. I just said that EZI is gone, crappy CBs aren't. For the love of Admin, READ.

-Bama