Next war?

mhawk

Aggressive wars over minor CB?  

424 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You used the exact same CB to roll Heroes of the Union. You are in no position to dispute the CB.

And that CB was universally regarded as total bs. In fact the backlash from that CB made it possible for HotU to be around to help make Athens what it is today.

Ah, now we get to the sticky portion where all of you guys said I should be punished and my actions during that incident condeemed. You can't have it both ways.

And so the Brave New World, the Age of Morality, Change... It all comes unraveled. It was all a lie, my friends. Tonight, barring a miracle, you will all see the extent of the deception.

A new Tyranny rides tonight.

-Bama

And so the Brave New World, the Age of Morality, Change... It all comes unraveled. It was all a lie, my friends. Tonight, barring a miracle, you will all see the extent of the deception.

A new Tyranny rides tonight.

-Bama

I have no idea what you are smoking. It's awfully poetic though.

And that CB was universally regarded as total bs. In fact the backlash from that CB made it possible for HotU to be around to help make Athens what it is today.

I agree, mistakes of a noob leader.

I have no idea what you are smoking. It's awfully poetic though.

Your comrade who is already discussing the CB an comparing it to one of the worst of all time must be smoking it too.

-Bama

I wish I knew what you were all talking about.

Really, shouldn't you make the discussion topic after whatever you want to discuss happens? :huh:

You know what they say about a tsp of prevention is worth a gallon of cure, and we're fresh out of cures at TPF.